bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Kitchen Brigade comments and reviews

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 26, 09 4:11 AM
Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Kitchen Brigade comments and reviews

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 26, 09 6:49 AM
I was never very good at Cooking Academy so was expecting this to be the same.
Fortunatley it was much easier after you get the hang of what you are doing.

You serve customers and prepare their meals by slicing, frying, grilling etc- you have kitchen assistants that will atutomatically do the tasks for you if you drag the indgredient there, or you can do it yourself manually.
Different types of customers with different patience levels and preferred food choices.

Power ups such as cookies to increase customers patience come in handy, especially while you are learning.

This will take me some practise but I enjoyed it and bought it.

[Post New]by delilah05 on Sep 26, 09 10:35 AM
I usually like games like this, as govegril said it's very reminiscent of Cooking Academy. But the mouse moved so slowly for me, I found it very frustrating to actually move things around on the screen. If the cursor had been able to keep up with the pace of the game I would have bought it, but as it is I was more irritated by the end of the hour demo than anything else. And yes, I did try the "fast cursor" option. I'll pass.

bear128
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bear128 on Sep 26, 09 11:04 AM
Great game - I bought it right away. Easy to learn, but gets difficult in later levels. I did not have any issues with speed or the cursor being too slow.

[Post New]by wild_trose on Sep 26, 09 11:38 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this game! it is similar to cooking academy but easier yet challenging!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 26, 09 2:06 PM
I wasn't sure how I felt about this game at first but having played 40 minutes or so now it has completely won me over. Lots of fun, and I love the microwave which fixes the entire meal for you--this is a great bonus you receive when you keep customer satisfaction way up there.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Sep 26, 09 6:24 PM
Fun game very similar to Cooking Academy and unfortunately that's why I didn't purchase it -- it just requires too much mouse clicking. Click to chop, click to move the ingredients, click, click, click and my arthritic wrists and fingers just can't take all that clicking. But for those who don't have this problem this game is a lot of fun, has great graphics and a sensible storyline. Can't say how the music is because I always play with sound off. But I give it a

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Sep 26, 09 8:03 PM
I loved Cooking Academy and I think this is a great addition to the series!! The new game play is a lot of fun and it goes at the right pace. I think most TM and cooking fans will enjoy this game.

[Post New]by justhavnfun on Sep 26, 09 9:07 PM
Love the game. Loved both Cooking Academy games and play them for fun all the time. Like the microwave option of cooking the meal for the customer quickly. Love the option to purchase faster chefs and powerups. Would like to play each level at a restaurant a little quicker maybe needed less levels to get to the next restaurant. Tends to get a little boring towards the 7, 8, 9, 10 level because cooking the same dishes over and over again. Still a fun game and am enjoying it a lot.

[Post New]by katsupatree123 on Sep 27, 09 3:33 AM
I have ALL the kitchen and Most of the TM games.

This game Rocks. Why? It covers boths aspects but then allows you poetic license.

Recomended!!!

Edited on 09/27/2009 at 3:34:52 AM PST

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Sep 27, 09 6:11 AM
I LOVE THIS GAME!!
I loved Cooking Academy and I love TM games! This month I have definetely been spoiled

Oh and by the way I had no technical problems, or mouse too slow ... nothing running very smoothly.

[Post New]by JI_1027 on Sep 27, 09 10:35 AM
why does my screen turn white when i start this game ? what do i do to get this game working ? please let me know

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 28, 09 3:58 PM
That sounds like it might be a video card problem--have you checked to see if you have the latest drivers for your video card installed? I'd try that first, and if that doesn't help, write to Customer Support.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 29, 09 11:35 AM
I have purchased this game at Saturday and have finished it on the weekend. It has 66 levels on normal mode and 66 for profi players. It tooks me many hours to finish this game and its definitely worth the money! If you love Cooking Acamedy, you will like this one also. I give it 5 stars!

[Post New]by JI_1027 on Sep 29, 09 1:08 PM
thanks for the reply , but i actually updated my video card last week , so i know thats not the problem ,must be time for a new pc after all !!! but thanks for trying to help anyways .

drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Oct 1, 09 9:40 PM
I love this game, it's definitely one of the best TM games to be purchased. Dothe trial but I guarantee you'll fall in love with this game like I did an still do. It's fun and challenging, plus the music background helps set the mood. I highly recommend buying th game, I give it 5 stars.

[Post New]by bs2sjh on Oct 4, 09 2:15 AM
I like the idea of this game but alas the mouse moved way too slowly and it's nothing to do with an out of date computer! Irritated me because I wanted it to move so much faster to keep up with the pace.

Won't be buying.

ykempy
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by ykempy on Oct 8, 09 9:27 AM
I am stuck on day ten, cannot get the tutorial writing to go and it is on the cooker so I cannot cook anything! anyone else had this problem? (asian retsaurant)

Edited on 10/08/2009 at 10:07:15 AM PST

BigFatPanda
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by BigFatPanda on Oct 12, 09 11:07 PM
BIG FAT PANDA GAME REVIEW
8 Bamboo sticks out of 10
Beautifully crafted and fun as heck! I would have given it 10 Bamboo sticks but it got so hard at the end, it felt close to impossible. Certainly worth playing as much as you can. ADDICTIVE! and I got so nervous when I knew the head chef was visiting!!! LOL

mizzmm
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
435 Posts

[Post New]by mizzmm on Oct 26, 09 6:07 PM
I really hope they make more game like this one. i have enjoyed
playing it. I hope that Fugazo does a kitchen brigade 2
very soon. If your up for a good challenge, this game
if or you

Go to: