raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

White House game

[Post New]by raystownlady on Sep 26, 09 10:00 AM
Has anyone played the new Hidden Mysteries game The White House?Ididn't care for the Civil War game and thought Buckingham Palace was a little better.This new one sounded interesting but I thought maybe some of the fish in the pond had played it and would get some opinions.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

White House game

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Sep 26, 09 10:03 AM
raystownlady wrote:Has anyone played the new Hidden Mysteries game The White House?Ididn't care for the Civil War game and thought Buckingham Palace was a little better.This new one sounded interesting but I thought maybe some of the fish in the pond had played it and would get some opinions.

I didn't know this game was available to buy yet? Is it out? I thought the Civil War game was ok and I really liked Buckingham Palace.

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:White House game

[Post New]by Vaugh on Sep 26, 09 10:05 AM
Is there a demo for this game?

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Sep 26, 09 10:08 AM
I saw it on Ebay.There is a guy that sells a lot of hidden object games really cheap.My laptop even crashed and he sent me all new downloads of what I bought from him.I get games from him that I can't get on BF like the Mortimer Beckett games.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Sep 26, 09 12:39 PM
I liked Civil War & Buckingham Palace and look forward to trying The White House. I could be interesting.

[Post New]by johninis on Mar 25, 11 7:01 AM
got the white house game... can't find the trophy in the cabinet in the professors room. I WOULD NOT recommend buy this game. I'm stuck... and no way to figure it out. wasted my money and time!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 25, 11 7:06 AM
I'm sorry you're stuck, johninis. How frustrating. I never got this one of the Hidden Mysteries, just the Buckingham Palace and the Civil War. They both played well for me.

But welcome to the pond! Hope you don't let this keep you from swimming around with us and enjoying the other games.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 29, 11 7:10 AM
Hi johninis,

Welcome to the pond!

The following thread may be useful:

Stuck at the Professor's Office, Bust Puzzle or South Lawn?

If you continue to experience difficulties, I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to pop this thread over in to the The White House game forum

This discussion can be continued here .

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by LadyAuthor on Jul 30, 11 5:26 PM
I wanted to play The White House game as a break from all the blood, gore, guts and vampires that is my usual fare. I was doing well until I got into the Oval Office. The information is "push the button" to find the secret passageway. OK, fine. Except I can't find the button!! The desk sparkles but clicking on it doesn't do anything.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Oct 16, 11 5:15 PM
I seem to recall that to access the button you need to click on the area that is near what appears to be a shadow on the desk top . . . I clicked around like crazy to find it, too . . .

White House game

[Post New]by Upthelane on Sep 26, 14 4:03 AM
Bought it and now it won't load its just a black screen and then my laptop crashes !!!!

Go to: