sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Try this on small hard to find objects

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 12, 08 2:48 PM
I am a die hard fan like everyone else here of HOG's. This may sound funny, but like for example in the piano room where you have to find the 9 notes. You have to replay that scene because you ran out of time and you know where the notes are but it's too tiny to see. Use a magnifying glass on the screen and you can see the small object no problem. I done this with many a HOG if they don't have a magnifying glass in them all ready. Cheers!

Sassy

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Try this on small hard to find objects

[Post New]by BossBrat on Sep 12, 08 3:48 PM
Or a microscope lens, lol. Some of the objects are very small!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 12, 08 9:39 PM
lol u 2. Some of the items were very small. I finished the game. Great game. I started a new one HOG and am enjoying it very much. House of Wonders that kitty one where they want to get married. Fantastically done. Each room you go to has different music and the rooms are like no other HOG I played. And I played about 60 so far. I keep telling myself I am not addicted. But it doesn't work Well worth the $20.00.
Take care and God Bless

Sassy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 12, 08 9:46 PM
Sassylaassie- that many games and you're paying 20.00?? You really should think about joing the game club- 6.99 a month which include 1 game a month. If you want more games, they are only 6.99 you cant beat it. I've already purchased 3 games this month- for what you paid for one. Look into it, you wont be sorry!

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Sep 12, 08 10:00 PM
Yes some of the items are very small, I have to use the help button, or if I run out of time replay the level, and try to remember where they were, still not finished it, cannot for the life of me get the pick to do anything on the skull.

[Post New]by granmaof4 on Sep 13, 08 8:23 AM
I am in the piano room - have found 8 of the notes - assuming that the 9th is a note in the notebook - however, cannot find it anywhere. Tried using hints, but just get the notebook highlighted. Any suggestions? Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 13, 08 8:31 AM
granmaof4 wrote:I am in the piano room - have found 8 of the notes - assuming that the 9th is a note in the notebook - however, cannot find it anywhere. Tried using hints, but just get the notebook highlighted. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi granmaof4- Here are a few that i remember...\

On the edge of the table cloth and in the green part of the tablecloth, on the edge of the carpet near the piano, in the carpet by the leg of the chair, and the upper right corner of the door valance.

i hope this helps

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Sep 13, 08 2:54 PM
I had to use help to find all the notes too. If you click hint, then yes, it does show the notebook. But look around the screen and you should see ANOTHER place highlighted with the hint light (or whatever you choose to call it. In other words, TWO areas will be highlighted.
Hope this helps.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 13, 08 3:05 PM
Burgy wrote:I had to use help to find all the notes too. If you click hint, then yes, it does show the notebook. But look around the screen and you should see ANOTHER place highlighted with the hint light (or whatever you choose to call it. In other words, TWO areas will be highlighted.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Burgy- that's really good to know!

Go to: