yhtt
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

match 3

[Post New]by yhtt on Oct 16, 15 3:50 AM
I used to love match 3 games, but this is annoying, what does the flashing green arrow do? Simply cannot get the curser to match anything! I feel I'm missing something simple but crucial, feel stupid!

Re:match 3

[Post New]by modtour7ny on Oct 16, 15 10:29 AM
Having the same issue

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 17, 15 1:58 PM
Me either! I'm stuck at the 1st match 3 and I can't even seem to get out of it! The stupid green arrow is pointing at something that can't be matched! Had to go to the Décor room to exit the game! Sucks!

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Oct 17, 15 2:15 PM
I had the same problem but found if I click and hold and then slide it I was able to do it!

[Post New]by bixbygal on Oct 25, 15 12:06 PM
same thing with me. this is the worst game i have played so far concerning the match 3. what is the secret of the match 3. i can get the match maybe 1 out of 15 matches even though i have everything match. another thing is this game has no help whatsoever,other games have it why doesnt this game? this is not a game i would recommend to anyone.

[Post New]by flshgs on Oct 31, 15 6:32 PM
Having the same issue!!! Technical support please fix!

lildee34481
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by lildee34481 on Oct 31, 15 7:18 PM
Me too ,I thought there was something wrong with the game or maybe I was doing something wrong . I used my "free" game for this ? My Grand Daughter likes playing it and loves match 3 games but ..

Go to: