Pobednik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Play game on tablet

[Post New]by Pobednik on Oct 16, 15 11:16 AM
Has someone expirience with playing RM on tablet. I have Samsung galaxy tab A it seems imposible...

love_doxies
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Play game on tablet

[Post New]by love_doxies on Oct 16, 15 12:37 PM
ROM is not listed as an available android game, which I think it would have to be to play on a tablet. I have not been able to play ROM on my Samsung tablet, more's the pity. Would keep me happy while waiting for appointments. etc.

Doxie

Jrohn8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jrohn8 on Oct 17, 15 2:43 PM
I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 tablet and had to download a browser called Puffin to play ROM.
The clarity isn't great and sometimes the selection window doesn't quite grab what you want it to, but overall it does work.
That being said I much prefer to play it on a laptop.

Pobednik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pobednik on Oct 19, 15 11:46 AM
Thanks. It's good to know.?

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Dec 16, 15 7:18 PM
Seeing that most games are still using Flash Player, not all mobile devices, especially Apple Mac iOS which DOES NOT support Flash player at all! You would find it difficult and "impossible" to play RoM on a mobile if it does not have flashplayer support. you might be able to get the flash player app if available from adobe for your mobile os in order to play without the blurriness or smaller view screen. Its a mainly desktop or laptop computer browser based game on browsers that still continue to support Adobe flash games (Safari DOES NOT support Flash) in normal or incognito mode. I use Incognito mode as it automatically clears the cache and cookies when you close the tabs and browser window so you do not have to do it yourself "manually" which those two file types can cause game lag if they get too large or jumbled. If you use a Tablet PC (Windows or Linux/Ubuntu) you should be okay, so long as you have the Flash Player software on the hard drive so as to play in Full Screen mode which offers much better clarity to see the hidden objects.

Note that I am not a IT Tech or Computer wiz, what I say is all I know about software and electronics.
Also note that is if RoM was HTML5 operated, you would be able to get it in a stand alone app on mobile devices since it is superior to the lack luster and crash prone Adobe Flash Player, and its the core software used for videos and games on many mobile devices.

[Post New]by Trucker1979 on Dec 17, 15 7:08 AM
Also to note, this is a game created by the developers (PlayMe8) who are in Russia, so if you are looking for this game as a mobile app, forget looking for it as they are keeping this game as a browser (as I said it is Flash Player supported). So do not expect looking for it as an app or expect Big Fish Games to create an API (App platform) for this game without the developers consent since they are just a middle man for those outside of Russia and one way of accessing the game. The other way of accessing this game is through as far as I know from others in the forum would be Facebook or Yahoo! Games, but if you play the game through others outside of BFG, Do Not expect to play from where you left off as your profile on one browser access platform will not cross over to the other platforms. So essentially you would be starting over again from square one on each browser access point.

If the developers were willing to create an API access for the game, same thing may go for sign on choice since its not a Single point access game. This means if the app asked you which method you prefer to sign on with would lead you to the point of the game you are in dependent on which "widget" you use to sign in with.

Go to: