I just finished the game -- sort of

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Oct 16, 15 3:38 PM
I had much trouble finishing this game. It froze my entire computer once causing me to shut it down completely and then got a message that my saved game was corrupted and had to start a new profile.

Like others, I had to skip many puzzles because despite following the walkthrough instructions exactly as written I could not get the puzzle to accept my solution. 2 that come to mind are the T H puzzle and the gunpowder puzzle. I think I spent an hour each on those before giving up.

Some of the achievements I know I should have received and did not. The list goes on. I'm on Windows 10. Top of the line video, newly purchased computer configured strictly for gaming.

I'm wondering if others had similar experiences. I'm considering asking for a refund on this game. It really was more trouble than any enjoyment I received from it.

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:I just finished the game -- sort of

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 19, 15 3:17 AM
I got all the achievements and of course had to play twice to get them all. Yes, the T & H puzzle are difficult on hard mode. I had trouble also, but, after trying off and on for a week, I finally got it solved. In casual mode, the pieces snap into place when you get each piece right. On hard mode, they do not. You have to follow the picture of both the T and the H according to the guide. The spaces and the lines have to be exact and they do not snap together until the end when you get the last piece in place. After the first time you solve it, it gets easier each time you play. As far as the gun powder puzzle on the bonus chapter, you have to click the space you want to move that paper with the gun powder to. Took me a bit to figure out. Hope this helps.

Edited on 10/19/2015 at 3:19:06 AM PST

[Post New]by vapouriser on Oct 27, 15 2:44 AM
I am also having trouble. I'm in the Bonus Chapter and have several times built the bridge. As soon as l have completed laying the planks the game crashes and l have to reboot. Other than this glitch, l've struggled along. Got any ideas about the bridge problem?

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by jaldeer on Oct 27, 15 11:41 PM
They fixed the bridge problem. There was an update on October 1st.

Go to: