_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Good to see you back, Dax, for "Dark Romance 3"...

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 17, 15 2:21 AM
... hope all went well with moving house, Dax!
And thanks, shelterhill, for taking over!

...a strictly game related Welcome back, of course - I'm going to demo "Dark Romance 3: The Swan Sonata CE" soon, although I agree with the posts in the game page/trailer-thread about the first impression, and it's also the first time that BFG simply repeats the bullet point listing in the last paragraph of the game description (or vice versa).

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Good to see you back, Dax, for "Dark Romance 3"...

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 17, 15 3:03 AM
Hi DD

Yes all went well with the move although the cats hated it!

I have just finished the demo for Dark Romance 3 and am about to demo the Chimeras game, The next problem is which one shall I buy.

Dax

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Oct 17, 15 3:43 AM
Hi ! Congrats to a successful move.

Can recommend the Chimeras and the Dark Romance. For me the Chimeras are on place 1....

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 17, 15 4:09 AM
LOL, I bet the cats did -- hope they'll accept the new place soon.

Daxadillion wrote:I have just finished the demo for Dark Romance 3 and am about to demo the Chimeras game, The next problem is which one shall I buy.

Now, isn't that a nice problem to have. How about both? <g>

Thanks for the recommendation(s), rainworm!

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 17, 15 3:06 PM
Hi DD & Rainworm

Well I bought both games as there was a sale on. Very different games but I liked both, although Chimeras was my favourite.

I finished Dark Romance tonight and am looking forward to playing Chimeras tomorrow, then it's back to work on Monday!

The Kittles are fine, they spend their days looking out into their new garden and sussing it out as the vet said that as they were all only 2 years old he recommended I kept them in for 12-14 days. Cue - tantrums, Great Escape antics, followed by ripping to shreds rolls of loo paper and attempting to open windows.

Looking forward to next week's CEs, let's hope there's a MCF game in there too.

Dax

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 17, 15 11:53 PM
hi Dax,

good advice from the Vet, I'm sure, although I understand that the Kitties will find it boring!
Thanks for your feedback re Dark Romance 3 and Chimeras 2. Hm, now I will have to demo two... Enjoy your Sunday with your 2nd game!

I lost track of the MCF games... wasn't aware the next one is due "already". Good luck with its arrival.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 18, 15 8:37 AM
My cats can go into my enclosed garden, they are satisfied with this ( they don't know anything else) and I am happy to see them safe, lots of cats are missing around here

I have tried a lot of things to get dark romance running, but it doesn't fill the screen. I really liked that one. Chimeras was dark although not bad, but the sale is not good enough for me.

Still too much money

Go to: