bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 28, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Welcome to 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger forum

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Sep 28, 09 3:34 AM
Have downloaded this game and have tried three times to open and it won't load.
Anyone else had this problem? Have just updated the DirectX and my video card so don't know what to do now.

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Sep 28, 09 5:17 AM
Hi I am having trouble also I am at the dig site. Found the statue pieces but can't find the last piece of the mosaic tiles.
The Blog said on the rock at the front of the screen. I have nothing there. I have downloaded 3 times thought something may have gone wrong same thing happens ever time. 1 is in back groung, 2 on the pyramid on left,1 above tree on right, 1 on tree on left, 2 on brick wall
in the center of screen ,1 in pile dirt on right. last one is surpose to be on rock at very front but I can't find anything there and the 8
pieces I did find just disappeared .
Anyone else having this problem.
Chez

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Sep 28, 09 7:17 AM
I wanted to try this game, left it downloading and when I came back later on it said 'Trial Expired'. I didn't open it in the meantime, so can only think it autoran and timed out. Has anyone else had this problem?

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Sep 29, 09 10:37 AM
That's really weird. I downloaded today's game and exactly the same thing happened - the BFG portal said my trial period was up. So I tried loading from the desktop icon (I usually delete these, as they just clutter up my desktop) and it worked! Redownloaded "10 days" and got my 60 minutes trial period using the same method. Odd!

[Post New]by lilac11 on Sep 29, 09 12:09 PM
I have downloaded this game and played it for a few hours but when i came to play it again today it wont let me on it.
My name has gone and when i tried to enter my name it wont allow me to enter my name or any other! Please help as i was enjoying the game but now cant get back on it!!

esthers2
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by esthers2 on Oct 2, 09 3:55 PM
water
this is not in the walkthrough
i am stuck with the water running and screen says lets get rid of water first and i can't find anything
i broke the containers and got the blue ring but it doesn't move
help i'm drowning

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Oct 2, 09 7:06 PM
me too, esthers2 exact same problem

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on Oct 10, 09 9:32 PM
I'm a big fan of Big Fish Games but I'm really disappointed with this one.
The graphics are awful and the grammar, in some places doesn't even make sense. It seems that the game was done in another language and then whoever did the translatting to English doesn't know English.

Sorry to be complaining but I think when a game comes along that is not up to Big Fish standards, the "powers that be" shouldn't even consider putting it into the lineup.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 18, 09 8:43 PM
esthers2 wrote:water
this is not in the walkthrough
i am stuck with the water running and screen says lets get rid of water first and i can't find anything
i broke the containers and got the blue ring but it doesn't move
help i'm drowning

the solution is in the walkthrough, I used a screenshot without the water so you could see where the items were. This will stop the water.

* Locate the snake tile pieces.

* Place the tile pieces into the mosaic.

* Find the three snake circles.

* Place the snake circle onto the wheels by color from left to right, red-green-blue.

* Turn each wheel to match the snake tiles below.

Go to: