Sholayna
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Great game but VERY Short

[Post New]by Sholayna on Sep 28, 09 7:30 AM
Loved most of the game. The easy mini's were a breath of fresh air, really helped to make the game so enjoyable. The graphics were beautiful! But alas, finished and done in just about 2 1/2 hours. Not much of a replay value. Quite a disappointment. If there is a sequel, sure hopes its a bit longer, more in-depth storyline. All in all, good game but you will be done very quickly.

Re:Great game but VERY Short

[Post New]by IslandDaisy on Sep 28, 09 8:30 AM
Hooray for my first post! I too thought this game was fantastic. I really enjoy this type of game, focused more on puzzles rather than hidden objects, and there are not many of them around. In the first hour trial, I made it into the final day sooo... it is rather short. Unfortunately, games of this genre tend to be short. Thanks for a brilliant game.

granraven3
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by granraven3 on Sep 28, 09 2:08 PM
Thanks for the info. I love the game but not sure I want to pay for it if it's only going to give me another hour's pleasure! Guess I'll have to really think about it

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Sep 28, 09 3:21 PM
I don't think I played 20 minutes after the hour trial. I am extremely disappointed in the length of this game.

[Post New]by imdummy on Sep 28, 09 4:26 PM
MY NAME SAYS IT ALL ABOUT THE GAME. WAY TO SHORT. JUST PLAY IT FOR FREE HOUR AND YOUR ALMOST DONE THE TOTAL GAME

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Sep 28, 09 4:36 PM
I have to agree. I LOVED the game with all the mini games. I'd rather play mini games than constantly search for stuff. This is the shortest game I've tried. Would have liked to have it run much longer. I also never knew what was up with the young man who was plotting all the way through. He went upstairs and we never saw him again just like Richie and Joanie's big brother on happy days. We also didn't find out why all the scientists disappeared or died or if the earth's tragedies stopped. It's like they got tired of programming and abruptly ended it without reconciling the story.

Edited on 09/28/2009 at 4:54:13 PM PST

[Post New]by IslandDaisy on Sep 28, 09 6:03 PM
Hi Sholayna,
I am hoping we will get some of these answers in the upcoming sequel/s. The way the game ends it's insinuated there will be more episodes to come.

[Post New]by bourbongal on Sep 28, 09 6:12 PM
Cute game. My 6 yr. old enjoyed it but I agree with the others. It ends abruptly and even my 6 yr. old finished it in 2 1/2 hrs. with very little help from me. I wish I had waited on the reviews before I bought it. I feel like it was a waste of my money.

[Post New]by MemorableMovies on Sep 28, 09 7:43 PM
I agree. I enjoyed the game until the end. It was very short and they started a story with a plot that never went anywhere. The end was a real disappointment. Had I known this in advance, I wouldn't have purchased it.

roxop
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by roxop on Sep 28, 09 8:05 PM
A complete waste of money!

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Sep 29, 09 7:12 AM
One easy way to tell how much longer you have on a game after the hour free trial is to look at the blog walkthrough if there is one. You do not have to look for solutions, but merely how many screen shots are left. This will lead to fewer unhappy surprises of only playing for an additional twenty minutes.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Sep 29, 09 6:09 PM
I totally agree on the game and how much I loved it as well. But unfortunately, the game is very short and maybe not worth buying...

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Sep 29, 09 6:10 PM
LucyMarie wrote:One easy way to tell how much longer you have on a game after the hour free trial is to look at the blog walkthrough if there is one. You do not have to look for solutions, but merely how many screen shots are left. This will lead to fewer unhappy surprises of only playing for an additional twenty minutes.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Very True!!!! I just did that with Save Our Spirits since I feel I just got ripped. Most games are never as short so I just learned a lesson. Good tip to the peeps!!!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 4, 09 10:40 AM
beautiful graphics. challenging game but too short.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Oct 4, 09 12:18 PM
I liked the game enough to buy it. Imagine my surprise when after buying it I played for HALF AN HOUR and the game was OVER!!!

I want my money back. If BFG is going to make their games this short they should go into another line of business.

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on Oct 7, 09 8:34 AM
I agree! I was just getting into it, when it said, THE END. I just sat here with my mouth hanging open. I too am sorry I bought it

darkstarr
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by darkstarr on Oct 7, 09 1:45 PM
You guys are tough. Games are supposed to be fun, not just time length.
I loved it an I am older, beautiful graphics not hard very relaxing and interesting, not a game that you have to have a walkthrough with, or want to throw you computer out the window, Give these guys or gals credit a lot of work goes into these games that we do not realize, for the price no one should complain.
Good job to the creators.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 15, 11 3:47 PM
Don't blame BF but the game manufacturer. Not all the players are at full speed ahead and don't mine having game that won't take more 3 years to play. Are one those who speed more than 5 hours on the computer and don't having any else to do. You are going to come a "computer potatoe".

[Post New]by Tonny258 on Mar 17, 11 11:45 PM
This game I play sometimes. but I like play aion and buy aion bot. I have a blog www.ainbots.com

[Post New]by lornakett on May 6, 11 12:31 PM
great game but really dissappointed it finished so quickly!!! spent my monthly game allowance on it and finished the same day, about 2 hrs later. really dissappointed that I'll have to wait another month before I can get a new game.

Go to: