bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Blog Walkthrough now available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Sep 28, 09 10:04 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger walkthrough

Happy gaming !

Re:Blog Walkthrough now available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger!

[Post New]by stich626 on Sep 28, 09 7:02 PM
Thanks for d tip.

Millanne
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough now available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger

[Post New]by Millanne on Oct 4, 09 7:41 PM
I don't have this game, and don't know anything about it. I do know that to uninstall "Legends of the Wild West" to try and fix the problem by reinstalling it, did not work for me. I cannot get it to reinstall.

Edited on 10/26/2009 at 10:33:50 PM PST

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough now available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger!

[Post New]by berrymama on Oct 5, 09 12:35 PM
Thanks you so much!! I made it to the last part "the grate" and got stumped... don't know what I'd do if you guys weren't here..

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

[Post New]by llstjohn on Oct 10, 09 5:34 PM
If you print these walkthroughs out, there are 46 pages to this one.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough now available for 10 Days To Save the World: The Adventures of Diana Salinger

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 19, 10 10:19 PM
berrymama wrote:Thanks you so much!! I made it to the last part "the grate" and got stumped... don't know what I'd do if you guys weren't here..

Glad it helped!

PrplDva

[Post New]by FaZeMake on Apr 1, 13 5:52 PM
SWEET! I just got a free Microsoft points card pin at freemspointsforever com

[Post New]by ravian on Jul 7, 13 10:19 AM
Nice! I just got a Minecraft card code for FREE! freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net

Go to: