Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by AMBERS_FOLLY on Jun 30, 17 3:47 PM
The update that took place today did not work. I can't get into my game. The icon just says play midnight castle. There is not a picture on the icon, it is just white. Did anyone else have a problem with the update?

AMBERS_FOLLY

sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Jun 30, 17 4:34 PM
My update just keeps saying 'Please wait patiently" stuck on that forever with a 0/198 progress!! HELP!!!

[Post New]by Wise1diva on Jun 30, 17 4:36 PM
I just installed the update on my PC. It is telling me to activate it. I type in my email address and password, the one I always use. I am getting an error message # 208. I even logged into my account on the website to make sure it was correct. Why is this happening? I have never had a problem before.

xanamia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xanamia on Jun 30, 17 5:46 PM
The same happened to me! First I got Error Code 208 and then Error Code 900. I've just posted the problem somewhere else and I truly hope someone can help me.

[Post New]by Bunny12345678912 on Jun 30, 17 7:27 PM
Same issue experienced here!

fredismom
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by fredismom on Jun 30, 17 9:15 PM
Re L77
I continue to be unable to place the central element in the fan. I've opened & re-opened game. I've now put in 2 "slides" in the fan. On Facebook, I read where some other players are experiencing same issue

[Post New]by mrswopcopusa on Jun 30, 17 9:53 PM
I am having the same issues with error code 208..Reset password but still tells me to activate game!? Hope someone can help us soon!

Edited on 06/30/2017 at 9:56:30 PM PST

Flirtmd
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Flirtmd on Jul 1, 17 7:23 AM
Same problem as @fredismom. Unable to place central element in fan.
Playing iOS.

[Post New]by wanderinglostAnn on Jul 1, 17 12:36 PM
I can't get the newest update to work either. It didn't pass the 2 of 6 download and I got unable to connect . retried and retried so I finally quit. I tried all evening to download the update with no success. This morning I uninstalled and installed game again, now I am able to get pass the 1 of 6 download and it stops on the 1 of 2 hundred something and I get the unable to connect again. I play on PC my friend number is 656700. HELP! PLEASE

[Post New]by Miranda_Serena on Jul 1, 17 4:42 PM
I am having the same issue as AMBERS_FOLLY. The update did not entirely download and the Midnight Castle icon shows as a blank white page, with the game inaccessible. I contacted tech support yesterday via the link in the moderator's update notice. I hope to play the update soon, please. :-)

Miranda, 529244

[Post New]by wanderinglostAnn on Jul 2, 17 10:53 AM
wanderinglostAnn wrote:I can't get the newest update to work either. It didn't pass the 2 of 6 download and I got unable to connect . retried and retried so I finally quit. I tried all evening to download the update with no success. This morning I uninstalled and installed game again, now I am able to get pass the 1 of 6 download and it stops on the 1 of 2 hundred something and I get the unable to connect again. I play on PC my friend number is 656700. HELP! PLEASE

Okay, yippppeee It took all night to download the 275, but I am playing again. It kept downloading even though it said trying to connect.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 2, 17 5:58 PM
When accepting gifts from friends sometimes they take 30 seconds or more to accept, also when playing my friends disappear from the top 6 player list.

[Post New]by WilmaDevoe on Jul 3, 17 1:04 AM

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 2:36:38 PM PST

help

[Post New]by seeker613 on Jul 3, 17 10:37 AM
my computer up graded my windows 10 and now MC wont load. was working on windows 10 till it upgraded. have tried everything and then some. so is there anyrthing else out there that is a simmilar play. Im lost without my MC

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">Midnight Castle Help</a>. Using <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">Midnight Castle Help</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here is a suggested article that has helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002368068">Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us">Midnight Castle Help</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000558227">HERE</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by rabeccamasson on Jul 3, 17 10:35 PM

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 2:32:39 PM PST

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Jul 4, 17 12:28 PM
TOAD488631 PC (1:10pm July 4) Midnight Castle
I won 2 Cold clamp on Wheel. Scrolled all inventory's and did not see any. Ran search upper right, screen paused, screen blinked, inventory came up with only two items 2 Cold clamps 2 Cold fury on 1 page. Thought l lost 20 pages of inventory. Went out/ back inventory 20 pages there no Cold fury or Cold Clamp. Ran search for them and they came up with only 1 page of inventory.
Is there a limit of pages or Items in inventory or is there something I have to do to ? Is there perhaps somewhere that shows second set of inventory pages.
Not seen issue come up before.
Thank you for any help.

[Post New]by JanieBHooked on Jul 4, 17 7:56 PM
Wise1diva wrote:I just installed the update on my PC. It is telling me to activate it. I type in my email address and password, the one I always use. I am getting an error message # 208. I even logged into my account on the website to make sure it was correct. Why is this happening? I have never had a problem before.

Same here! Then it says I do not own this game and it cannot activate - error code 900. I busted my tail and spent a lot of money to level up to 70 before I left town for the holiday weekend so I am freaking out!

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by nancymkelton on Jul 5, 17 12:37 AM

Edited on 07/05/2017 at 1:52:59 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 2:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with their Midnight Castle game. Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention and we greatly appreciate your patience.

For players that are seeing error codes when trying to download the latest update, please refer to the following help pages for troubleshooting steps that are specific to the error code:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App
Errors 760, 900, and 257700

If issues continue to persist or you find that the error code isn't listed, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID if able, along with details of the issue.

In regards to the downloading issues that some players are experiencing, please try the steps in the help page that is specific to downloading issues:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

I also see that some players are seeing a type of lag with gifting. It is possible that there is a small delay in the server and the game. Please give the game and server a small period of time to sync properly to reflect changes in gifting. If you find that inventory items aren't appearing correctly in your game, it is recommended to refer to the Support Team as the forums aren't equipped with the tools to further investigate.

In regards to the fan and feather scenes, the Midnight Castle teams are aware of this issue that players are seeing. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to help inform the players. We thank you for your patience and in the meantime, you are welcome to reach out to our Support Team with your player ID if you would like to aid in the investigation.

I'd also like to thank players for their patience and understanding regarding spam posts. We continue to delete these nuisance posts and ban the user. For more information, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 5, 17 2:51 PM
Thanks again for everyone's patience regarding these issues. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: