kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

level 26 help

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Sep 28, 09 5:36 PM
In level 26 part 2 you need to get 8 houses to a hapiness of 10 but you only have places for 5 houses where you can put another building to up your hapiness I tried the amulet that lets you up hapiness but it only takes the buildings to 6 hapiness so how do you get 10.

Re:level 26 help

[Post New]by Viper_10 on Sep 29, 09 5:29 AM
If you build a garden, then train a worker form your garden so that you can upgrade your houses to level four (4).once you upgrade to level four it will put your house happiness to ten(10).

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Oct 1, 09 2:44 AM
Thank you viper

reeny08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by reeny08 on Nov 12, 09 8:22 PM
this one's easy once u know what ur doing. it took me quite a few times to figure it out.

starting from the sea and heading backwards towards the wall, this is what i did.

1st row along the sea left to right
mastaba, mastaba, mastaba

2nd row left to right
garden(which is destoyed l8r), temple, court house

3rd row left to right
mastaba, mansion, mansion, mansion, leave last place empty for now

4th row left to right
mansion, mansion, mansion, court house

5th row left to right
mansion, mansion

# final note: build ur mansions first, always get more workers under the workers tab. more workers means u can build a lot faster. make sure u hire a gardener. having a gardener means u can upgrade all mansions to the 4th level. once the mansions have all 4th happiness destroy the garden and put a palace there. also the spot that was not filled on the3rd row at the very right build another palace. there u have it. enjoy

[Post New]by redbeard99k on Feb 2, 12 3:39 PM
but its 20 happiness,ive only got three, where do you put the 4th

Go to: