Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your any TECH ISSUES for Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 19, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/19/2015 at 6:42:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your any TECH ISSUES for Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 15 6:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:Please post your any TECH ISSUES for Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident here

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Oct 19, 15 7:36 AM
Black screen between scenes lasts 7 seconds, is this just poorly made ? Even if I go from 2 areas in same room (airstream) the screen goes black for 7 seconds. What year was this game made ? Seems sort of crazy and slow because of that it is too aggravating to continue playing

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 19, 15 8:50 AM
Hi Petsitterkathy,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to work on your computer with a black screen appearing. Please look at the following help article for hints regarding this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, our Technical Support Team can definitely help to further troubleshoot the black screen and slow performance you mentioned. Please provide them with a Dr. Felix Report.

As this is a new game on our Big Fish Games site, the Moderation Team and Customer Support doesn't have any information regarding the year it was made. Please contact them if you have any further issues and are willing to troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Oct 19, 15 3:46 PM
I don't know if this is a tech issue, but I have tried several times to get that dumb safe open and can't get it to cooperate. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

[Post New]by swedane on Oct 20, 15 3:58 PM
MLC60 wrote:I don't know if this is a tech issue, but I have tried several times to get that dumb safe open and can't get it to cooperate. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
There are more than one safe, could you, please, be more specific?

deerod2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by deerod2 on Oct 21, 15 12:57 AM
I have windows 8, the hint key, keeps taking me to the library, but then states nothing to do

kandinsky
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

hint key unreliable

[Post New]by kandinsky on Oct 21, 15 6:59 AM
I had that happen more than once. just go to the other scenes and see if there is something to do there and when it is done you can go back to the library or wherever the hint key is set on your going. in some ways this is a very ill made game.

[Post New]by BnEZMom on Oct 21, 15 6:40 PM
I didn't like the game so after exiting I tried to uninstall it. It won't uninstall because the game is still running??? I restarted the game, exited again, then waited 1/2 hour. The uninstall still says the game is running. How do I get rid of this game? I'm running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3.

Go to: