prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

New to forum....loving it

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 13, 08 5:15 AM
elvisfan2 wrote:Hi guys everywhere, just noticed the new Forum section and just love all you guys. Just finished the trial for Rooms: The Main Building and REALLY want your honest opinion, is it as frustrating for a golden oldie like me as I think it may be? Love all the HO games and always looking for something a little different and this may be it? Would appreciate your opinions. Greetings from "down under"

Hi elvisfan2. I really enjoyed this game (as is evident by my many posts on this game-lol) It can be frustrating and does get more dificult. You will have to decide based on your play in the demo.

I hope this helps!

angelwingz7
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:New to forum....loving it

[Post New]by angelwingz7 on Sep 13, 08 7:39 PM
elvisfan2, welcome to the sea. It is usually referred to as the "pond" but, too many fish, the pond over flowed into the sea. hehehe. Anyway, if you like mind boggling puzzles, then this would be right up your alley. I didn't know when I first started to play that all the rooms had to be gold. That is when you get the trophy. But, there is a lot of help in here all the peeps (or fish) are really nice and supportive. Like prpldvasaid, look at his posts. prpldva is right on with the solutions and has been of great help to me. Well, happy gaming and just have fun.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

I'm stupid.....

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 14, 08 6:57 AM
elvisfan2 wrote:Tried to find this in the posts but can't so will just have to confess that I'm stupid...got thru first bit to room 405 Hotel with one room still locked, can't wake up the chest and can't find another level, what do I do? I've got a key, hammer,bit of wood...should I have more?

You have to hit the chest wth the hammer to wake him up. You can give him the crispy wood, but it won't get you the puzzle piece. You need the stinky wood piece thats in the last chest.

Hope this helps!

NYDanielle
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:New to forum....loving it

[Post New]by NYDanielle on Sep 14, 08 7:29 AM
I loved this game. I had to do several of the rooms multiple times to get them 'perfect', but it was a lot of fun. I have to admit that I almost quit once cuz I just couldn't get out of one room, but...ummmm....I found a walkthrough, and cheated for that one. ~LOL~ I totally enjoyed the Book's sense of humor.

Go to: