tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

QotW 10/19 - Children

[Post New]by tramserran on Oct 19, 15 1:17 PM
Question of the Week - 10/19/15:
How many children do you have?

Here is the opportunity to brag (or complain) about your children and grandchildren! Consider including their ages, sports or occupations, which one is your favorite (LOL), etc.

If you would like to submit a question to be posted on a future week, please PM me with your discussion topic.

Re:QotW 10/19 - Children

[Post New]by JuneFlowers on Oct 19, 15 2:29 PM
I have one -- little girl age 4 1/2 years old. She is a handful but I love her to pieces.

myfreckles
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by myfreckles on Oct 19, 15 3:47 PM
I have one also ( a little girl, 14) though I have the most wonderful relationship with my husband's children that I think of them as my own. Some days I'd sooner strangle my daughter as put up with her "long suffering sighs and eye rolls" but hmmmm, I think she comes by it honestly..LOL

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Oct 19, 15 4:13 PM
I have 3 wonderful children. my son (28) is the oldest and lives in Colorado with his wife.I have 2 girls 26 and 24. Kelly is in the navy who I have bragged about before. the youngest is at home and going to college.She has some health issues which only allow her to go part time. All of my children are special in their own way and I love all of them equally they all have their own individual personalities and are all very different.would not trade them for the world.

fushiaquilt
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fushiaquilt on Oct 19, 15 4:41 PM
I have two adult girls. My oldest (28) was married in June. She is a photographer and a great artist. My youngest (24) is married with 2 adorable daughters ages 4 and 2. She is a cross country runner and received a college scholarship in cross country. They both live in Colorado. My husband and I live in Utah so we travel to CO quite often. My granddaughters are the cutest blondies. They are a joy to be around. We enjoy Skyping with them and giving them loves and presents.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 20, 15 1:48 AM
I have no children.... unless I can count my husband and cat, then I have 2 "boys"

love_doxies
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by love_doxies on Oct 20, 15 9:54 AM
I have 2 girls, Ashley, 31, and Missy, 29, and one boy, Lance, 65.

I hear ya, Rumbi!

Doxie

gardenrmes
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gardenrmes on Oct 20, 15 10:45 AM
I have three children, two boys (33 & 28) and one girl (26). I am blessed with 4 wonderful grandchildren, ages 7-1 1/2! Unfortunately, they all live in Utah! I don't get to see them as much as I would like to!

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on Oct 21, 15 8:39 AM
I don´t have children of my own,but-lucky me!-i do have a great stepson and four wonderful grandchildren.Two boys and two girls.They all are so great kids!

myfreckles
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by myfreckles on Oct 21, 15 10:54 AM
Rumbitothecore wrote:I have no children.... unless I can count my husband and cat, then I have 2 "boys"

Oh definitely, husband and cats count as children and since I also have two worthless dogs, they count too. . It's funny I say things like that but I wouldn't give up any of them (Husband included) LOL

gamegirl8
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by gamegirl8 on Oct 21, 15 11:41 AM
Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to have children, but I love my 6 nieces & nephews and my cousin's two kids.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Oct 27, 15 6:48 PM
Of course our four-leggeds count! I'm like Rumbi except I got rid of the husband.

I've had 13 children: Tiber, Neville, Kashki, Pippin, Bigfoot, Oboe, Mr. Bickley, King's Valley Riverboat Gambler, Belker, Havoc, Shambles, Gentle Ben, and of course, Thurber.

Also have had two grandchildren (that I know of). I've lived my life awash in wonderful fur!

mommerj
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by mommerj on Oct 27, 15 8:54 PM
I have 3 children (2 sons and 1 daughter) and two grandchildren.
My oldest is 30, he works for Pepsi. My second child is 28 married and has 2 children. He was a welder, but has moved to doing Tool & Die work. My daughter is 21 and a junior in college majoring in Music Education. She plays piano, flute, saxophone, harmonica. And as a Music Ed major is learning all the other instruments as well.
My grandaughter will be 5 in Nov and my grandson is 1 year 8 months old. Adore those kiddos!

I had a fur-baby that passed away in July, she was 19 years old and was the best cat ever. I really miss her. I keep thinking I want another cat, but just can't bring myself to look for one yet.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Oct 27, 15 9:58 PM
I have one son who is 36. No grandchildren yet but am so looking forward to being a grandma one day!

[Post New]by Schildkroete68 on Oct 28, 15 8:48 AM
I have a daughter, Michelle, and she is 12 years old! She is my pride and joy!

PolarFox
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by PolarFox on Nov 4, 15 4:29 AM
Two boys, 20 and 23. The older one is married with a little boy of his own. Okay maybe I should say three boys, my hubby behaves like a kid, the old guy goes out and plays hockey Thursdays and Sundays. Has been doing that since I met him almost 30 years ago. It's fun watching the three of them on the ice trying to outdo each other. The old man still whoops their **** though

Go to: