candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

Chain in door

[Post New]by candycreme on Sep 29, 09 12:45 PM
Anybody had aproblem with the chain in the door? I keep trying to break the chain with the pliers and nothing happens .Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks

immdani
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Chain in door

[Post New]by immdani on Sep 29, 09 2:49 PM
I'm stuck there too. Can't fix the wiring or cut the chain with pliers.

[Post New]by Valdene on Sep 30, 09 4:34 AM
Hi,

I clicked on the pliers to pick them up then I clicked the chain and it opened right up for me.

Befire yoiu can fix the wiring you have to find the tape to repair the wires with. But you have to get into the house first to find the tape.Hope that helps. I'm trying to figure out how to fix the sink and get grandpa his water.

Edited on 09/30/2009 at 4:38:10 AM PST

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Sep 30, 09 4:44 AM
Valdene wrote:Hi,

I clicked on the pliers to pick them up then I clicked the chain and it opened right up for me.

Befire yoiu can fix the wiring you have to find the tape to repair the wires with. But you have to get into the house first to find the tape.Hope that helps. I'm trying to figure out how to fix the sink and get grandpa his water.

Do you have the handle and the wrench? If you don't make sure you have the rifle and some ammo in your inventory, and go into the hallway. Click on the light switch. Use the rifle on the light to get the handle.

Chain in door

[Post New]by Raemona5472 on Sep 30, 09 5:46 PM
I also cannot get the pliers to break the chain across the door!!! So frustrating. Help someone!!

candycreme wrote:Anybody had aproblem with the chain in the door? I keep trying to break the chain with the pliers and nothing happens .Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks

[Post New]by Skyedog on Oct 15, 09 9:06 AM
Try putting the point of the arrow that goes around the pliers on the chain not the pliers. I was having the same problem and this worked for me.

[Post New]by Playingallday on Oct 15, 09 11:35 PM
by Skyedog on October 15, 9:06 AM
Try putting the point of the arrow that goes around the pliers on the chain not the pliers. I was having the same problem and this worked for me.

Thank you Skydog. That helped me alot.

Go to: