train station in new york

[Post New]by Salina_Kyle on Sep 29, 09 2:12 PM
hi, gang,
I'm stuck in the train station in New York. I've found everything but the hammer, the wrench, and the compass. I hit 'hint' but it went to this sparkling box that the courser becomes a wrench and hammer crossed... when I click on it it brings up my inventory but the only thing I have in it is some money and a key. The key doesn't do anything to the box... Can you help me?

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:train station in new york

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 29, 09 2:51 PM
You should have found that wrench. The reason the hint is telling you to go to the red box is because you need the wrench to open the red box in order to get the screwdriver and the box of matches out of it. Because in the next scene or the scene after you need the matches to light up the dark car.

Sassy

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Sep 29, 09 10:32 PM
No wrench, no hammer and I have looked, believe me! And no way to get anywhere else. Frustrating game!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

train station in new york

[Post New]by gameslvr on Sep 29, 09 10:54 PM
Salina_Kyle wrote:hi, gang,
I'm stuck in the train station in New York. I've found everything but the hammer, the wrench, and the compass. I hit 'hint' but it went to this sparkling box that the courser becomes a wrench and hammer crossed... when I click on it it brings up my inventory but the only thing I have in it is some money and a key. The key doesn't do anything to the box... Can you help me?

Salina, I got it! Finally! You have to take the key from inventory and click it on the box. Inside are the wrench and hammer. Got it just before time was up. Don't think I'll be buying this one.

[Post New]by Salina_Kyle on Sep 30, 09 7:24 AM
Thanks, gameslvr, I'll give it another go... I do admit that I choose to play in the untimed mode as I hate games with time limits... I won't keep a game that has a time limit on it... I play to enjoy my game and I can't enjoy it when I'm watching a clock... I love the game and I'm going to get it... I know if it gets hard I have the forum to turn to for advice...

[Post New]by apollo2fish on Sep 30, 09 8:01 AM
i am still suck in the boat.where is the last piece to the scope? help me.pzzzzzz

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 30, 09 8:14 AM
I too, am having trouble at the train station trying to get the key to open the box.
I just now checked with the walkthrough, found on gamezebo, and it specifies a
" Silver key "........now, as far as I know, there is only the one key in inventory, and it doesn't appear to be silver.
I will give it another chance......dang, I bought the game, and sure would like to be able to finish it.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 30, 09 9:59 AM
It worked the second try......when I returned, I had to play that scene over, objects to find were different, and the key in the inventory opened the box, it wouldn't the first time.

[Post New]by Salina_Kyle on Sep 30, 09 10:34 AM
I really love the game... its well done... it is a bit difficult but I like the challenge... I'm planning on getting it an a couple of others next week.... do you have any others you'd recommend?

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Sep 30, 09 11:59 AM
I'll go through my list of over 100 games in my purchase history, and pick out some for you........will get back with you later.

[Post New]by CINDIJOE on Oct 1, 09 7:44 PM
I FOUND THE ALL THE OBJECTS. IN MY INVENTORY ARE A HAMMER, WRENCH AND MONEY. NONE OF THESE OPEN THE BOX THAT IS HIGHLITED.

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 3, 09 2:49 PM
I think you have missed getting something in a scenes before. YOu have to get everything in all of the scenes. Go back and see if you can.

[Post New]by MelissaDen on Oct 6, 09 7:38 AM
I am stuck in the train going to New York - I found everything but when I click on the box on the floor there is nothing in my inventory. I closed and tried it with a different name same thing. The scene before when you pick up the silver key ~it does not show up in the inventory bag.

[Post New]by PearlElaine on Oct 10, 09 6:30 PM
I collected the key at the hotel, but when I get to the train station and try to use it to open the box, the inventory opens up, but the key is not in the inventory. Do I have to do something special to get it to stay in the inventory?
Help. I am stuck here until I can open the box. I have gotten to the train station once, then went back to the very beginning and started the game over a second time to be sure I had the silver key from the hotel. I found the key at the hotel, but can't find it in the inventory.

KAREENA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:train station in new york: ANTIQUE CAMERA

[Post New]by KAREENA on Dec 25, 09 7:38 PM
Nothing happens when I click on the antique camera on the bench near the cat. Clicking on hint provides no help as to where it is, if it's not the one on the bench. None of the walkthroughs that I checked lists an antique camera as an object to find. I'm wasting all my demo time on this one location. HELP, PLEASE! Thank you in advance. So far this game looks like a keeper, but the music and gun shots, though unique, are a little annoying.
KC

[Post New]by chngthepaint on Apr 16, 10 9:39 PM
Kareena,

I've run into the same problem, even played as several different players and still get hung up on the antique camera. I've seen the walkthru on gamezbo(something like that) and still can't get it to work.

If you choose to answer this plea for help....please resond to . I'll look for your response there....and
THANK YOU in advance.

Sandy

Edited on 07/14/2010 at 3:19:54 PM PST

[Post New]by angsmi3 on Oct 19, 10 2:05 PM
This game keeps getting glitches. The key is supposed to work on the briefcase then y get the wrench and hammer. If y ever quit the game, I'm having the problem it sets me back. then I don't have the right stuff in inventory to finish' already used it the first time.

Go to: