Ocean Express - No new downloads?

[Post New]by bjh31602 on Sep 29, 09 2:30 PM
I tried to download new (maps?) (for lack of a better description) but I continue to receive the same maps over & over.
Has anyone gotten newer ones?
Thanks,
B

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Ocean Express - No new downloads?

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Oct 12, 09 9:25 PM
I'm having the same problems, no new puzzles,
it tells me I have to be on line to download more.
but HOW????????

waltk
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by waltk on Apr 13, 10 4:15 AM
Click Options then click on allways down load new puzzles

[Post New]by bonnyfandrich on Aug 30, 10 10:43 AM
I have my game set at "always download new games", and I am on line, but I still haven't gotten any new puzzles in a very long time. What gives?

[Post New]by sylvia_ on Sep 2, 10 5:59 PM
NO NEW DOWNLOADS HELP PLEASE FIX.......................

[Post New]by irishgirl220 on Sep 2, 10 6:27 PM
I also have it checked to always download but never get any new downloads
There must be something else needs to be done?? I always have an internet connection

[Post New]by peyoterose on Dec 22, 10 6:32 PM
Same here - this has never worked for me. It always "pretends" to be communicating/downloading then returns without doing anything and starts a new game with the same old puzzles.

[Post New]by bigbill49 on Feb 27, 11 11:43 AM
I had the same trouble with no downloads for a while, but I sent an e-mail to hipsoft games who created the game and they finally discovered a problem with the server. They fixed it and it was fine for a while, but the last couple games no new puzzles downloaded. Maybe the problem has recurred.

[Post New]by irishgirl220 on Apr 12, 11 10:21 PM
I have recently gotten new download the past few times I have played...
I never did before.. I did not change my settings and do not know why they are suddenly downloading

[Post New]by craftylinda on Feb 8, 13 7:41 PM
I used to get the new puzzles all the time, but for the last year or 2 I don't get them. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

Linda

[Post New]by IHave3Brdz on Sep 12, 14 2:42 PM
Same here. I used to get new puzzles every time I played, and now nothing. So I'm stuck with the same (crappy) puzzles when I play now. I'm also wondering what happened to all the puzzles that were downloaded in the past? There used to be more variety, and now it seems to be the same seven puzzles over and over again. A couple of the puzzles are really good, but some are so thin and require so many stick shapes that it makes it hard to get any good scores at higher levels. I know I'm connected, because the daily scores update every day. Somebody help!

Go to: