bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 20, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple forum

[Post New]by drankin on Oct 21, 15 7:14 AM
As with some other puzzles, I'm having a hard time figuring out just how to play this thing. I'll keep trying, and will check back with an answer or to find the answer from one of you clever players.
Thanks, guys.

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

Re:Welcome to Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple forum

[Post New]by Kirland on Oct 23, 15 1:30 AM
I played this game the first time around with "Normal" mode. I am playing it again in "Easy" mode. I found no difference between the Normal and Easy mode with the exception of some hand holding on searching for items in the hidden object scenes which were easy enough without the "extra help". The difficulty in solving the puzzles remain the same in both "Easy" and "Normal" mode.

I agree with others that the clues are not helpful for some puzzles. Could be a great game if there were better clues on how to solve some of these puzzles.

Will not be giving this one five stars.

Go to: