Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 20, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/20/2015 at 6:31:44 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 20, 15 6:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple here

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Oct 20, 15 6:56 AM
This game looked interesting, but lost me from the beginning. The first scene you talk to the manager, and there is no way to advance unless you check the box that turns off the help. The next time you talk to the manager and try to give him the results of the hair test he repeatedly asks what can I do for you detective. Hint system brings you back to the manager wher he asks what can I do for you etc. At this point I gave up.

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by jonah11 on Oct 20, 15 11:36 AM
I am having the same problem. Have not gotten pass the manager. I too am ready to give up.

[Post New]by margiegray54 on Oct 20, 15 1:36 PM
Old_Man_River wrote:This game looked interesting, but lost me from the beginning. The first scene you talk to the manager, and there is no way to advance unless you check the box that turns off the help. The next time you talk to the manager and try to give him the results of the hair test he repeatedly asks what can I do for you detective. Hint system brings you back to the manager wher he asks what can I do for you etc. At this point I gave up.

[Post New]by margiegray54 on Oct 20, 15 1:41 PM
I am playing on a Dell PC. I am having the exact same things, the manager tells you nothing. This is where a walkthrough would be good. To bad there is not one. I was looking for a game to buy, but not if I can not figure it out from the first of the game.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Oct 20, 15 4:25 PM
I was confused with this at first, but I noticed where you have to click on the option at the top left under their message. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by GreenEyesLA on Nov 18, 15 10:25 AM
Oh! Thanks!

[Post New]by summer2013 on Mar 5, 16 8:34 PM
I played cards with Ben, I won. But the lodge still would not open. Ben says that he will stay here, and that I can find the keys in his lodge. But the lodge does not open still, and there is no more card game available.

Go to: