9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Card game

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 20, 15 2:37 AM
Can anyone shed some light on how to play this mini-game? The instructions say "beat your opponent". I made several attempts and lost every time.

I didn't want to spend the entire demo on one mini-game and ended up skipping. I'm not looking for an outright answer. It is probably random, so an outright answer isn't to be had. I just need better instructions!

SO not a card player...

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Card game

[Post New]by greenshade on Oct 20, 15 4:25 AM
same here.. in fact seems the puzzles I encounter while playing just first 15 mins. of demo lacked clear instructions. If I purchase will try to figure out myself by trial and error I suppose.

voiceofreason
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by voiceofreason on Oct 20, 15 5:04 AM
The object of the game is to get a higher score.

6 is the highest and ace the lowest.

Keep your highest cards and hope to get better ones in the next deal. Highlight the cards you want to keep. There are only 2 deals. When you have a higher score, press cancel.

It is a little hit and miss but can be done.

Hope this hepls

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 20, 15 6:48 AM
Thank you kindly, voiceofreason.

VERY helpful.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Oct 20, 15 7:00 AM
greenshade said,

in fact seems the puzzles I encounter while playing just first 15 mins. of demo lacked clear instructions.

Yes. There are a couple of "pipes" puzzles and some others that are familiar. But...it is trial and error for a few of the others.

The biggest negative of the game is the lack of clear instructions for the mini-games, imo.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Oct 28, 15 7:31 PM
I guess I got lucky. On my first "draw" I had a couple of two's. I got rid of one and that was enuf to beat Ben or whatever his name was.

Go to: