Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Sep 11, 16 8:33 PM
gameslvr wrote:
Thanks Coconuts, but now I'm really confused. I know for a fact that Harry-O and I were sending gifts back and forth. I don't remember the whole name or I would request him again! I hope he sees this and sends a request to me.

The invited tab serves 2 purposes:
1) lists people you have sent invites
2) lists friends who have deleted you from their friend list

Sometimes people go to gift a friend and accidentally click on the trash can icon. I have made this mistake myself, but quickly realized my mistake, went to my declined list, and accepted the person again.

Your friend could have deleted you by accident and did not realize that you was in their declined list. Hopefully, he will see you post.

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Sep 12, 16 4:55 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
gameslvr wrote:
Thanks Coconuts, but now I'm really confused. I know for a fact that Harry-O and I were sending gifts back and forth. I don't remember the whole name or I would request him again! I hope he sees this and sends a request to me.

The invited tab serves 2 purposes:
1) lists people you have sent invites
2) lists friends who have deleted you from their friend list

Sometimes people go to gift a friend and accidentally click on the trash can icon. I have made this mistake myself, but quickly realized my mistake, went to my declined list, and accepted the person again.

Your friend could have deleted you by accident and did not realize that you was in their declined list. Hopefully, he will see you post.

I have also experienced some kind of glitch which puts friends into the invited or deleted list. On several occasions, when I have gone to the friend list, ready to gift, before I click on anything, I find two or three names have removed to one of these and they haven't done anything either. All you can do is re-invite or re-accept.

[Post New]by Tuff_Stuff on Sep 12, 16 3:24 PM
DeeDee

- thank you -

OOPS! I'm not as observant as I thought I was. Guess it's never too late for an old dog to learn new tricks. There are so many hidden things in this game.That must be what makes it so compelling. Thank you again.

Ezmerelda

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Sep 12, 16 3:40 PM
Tuff_Stuff wrote:DeeDee

- thank you -

OOPS! I'm not as observant as I thought I was. Guess it's never too late for an old dog to learn new tricks. There are so many hidden things in this game.That must be what makes it so compelling. Thank you again.

Ezmerelda

You're not alone! Lot's of us find out new things all the time. The Forum is great

DeeDee

[Post New]by 1Felix22 on Sep 12, 16 7:20 PM
I'm stuck in level 74 I click on the wise dragon and it won't give me the quests I need to finish him, can I get some help please

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 12, 16 8:43 PM
1Felix22 wrote:I'm stuck in level 74 I click on the wise dragon and it won't give me the quests I need to finish him, can I get some help please

We are all stuck at level 74 waiting for another update. Only the devs know when one will be available.

[Post New]by irene4959 on Sep 13, 16 6:10 PM
i play midnight castle on my kindle my kindle is dieing I emailed big fish got no answer amazon said the forum could tell me how to save it so I can transfer it to my new kindle with out loosing all I have done I have spend over 300 $ on buying gems and am on level 61 I don't want to loose it so can some one help me please as my kindle is ready to be die on me.
thank you
Irene martin

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 13, 16 7:22 PM
irene4959 wrote:i play midnight castle on my kindle my kindle is dieing I emailed big fish got no answer amazon said the forum could tell me how to save it so I can transfer it to my new kindle with out loosing all I have done I have spend over 300 $ on buying gems and am on level 61 I don't want to loose it so can some one help me please as my kindle is ready to be die on me.
thank you
Irene martin

The best way is to contact Customer Support and they will reinstall your game on your new device. Note your old ID number and make a list of your friends as they will not be transferred and when you get your new device, download Midnight Castle and it will give you a new ID number. Provide Customer Support with your old and new IDs and make sure you reply to every email you get from them so as not to lose your place in the queue. Hope this helps!

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by vzmycxzy on Sep 13, 16 10:12 PM

Edited on 09/14/2016 at 8:44:14 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by homaslen on Sep 14, 16 3:29 AM

Edited on 09/14/2016 at 7:10:08 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by karenkampvell on Sep 14, 16 4:52 AM

Edited on 09/14/2016 at 7:08:36 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by eberzaay on Sep 14, 16 10:38 PM

Edited on 09/15/2016 at 5:40:14 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Jessepetty on Sep 14, 16 10:47 PM

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 5:22:13 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by DavidAddiso on Sep 15, 16 4:12 AM

Edited on 09/15/2016 at 5:29:53 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by Juttagalindo on Sep 15, 16 5:40 AM

Edited on 09/15/2016 at 5:47:24 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Sep 15, 16 5:43 AM
Can anyone tell me what food the Voracious Lemur takes to use? And how much?

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 15, 16 6:23 AM
Voracious Lemur : 16 Simple Food / Sleep Time 2 hrs.

Mamena
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mamena on Sep 15, 16 10:15 PM
BabeJaen wrote:Need friends ID:215396
This is a great game btw

Hi BabeJaen.
I would love to be your friend my ID: 465610
btw you're right this is a great game

Happy fishing

mamena

mjha
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mjha on Sep 15, 16 10:23 PM
Hi Mamena/BabeJaen
have sent you friend request
MJA

[Post New]by OrangeApricot on Sep 16, 16 6:15 AM
hello! my husband starts playing at imoneyslots.com and now he found your website with great games! but where does he find flowers? He couldnot clear about the game

Go to: