Shanghai level 71 and level 72-1

[Post New]by Changsharpee on Oct 20, 15 6:51 AM
Do you haveany tricksfor me? I need to finish level 71 (third time) to gettrue but it seems impossible! Also level 72-1 seems impossible..... I am stuck for days now! Please help, thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Shanghai level 71 and level 72-1

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 22, 15 8:38 AM
Hi Changsharpee,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through these two levels.

Shanghai Level 71 was a little bit tiresome for me as well. In the beginning I was getting times where I would do one move and the board would have to reshuffle. Don't let that get to you! After I was able to get a few moves in, it was easier to get the colored blockers to go off. This helped to clear out the chained gummies in the middle of the board. You will then find it easier for the chained souvenirs to drop down the board once the blockers go off.

Shanghai Level 72-1 was indeed a bit tricky and took me quite a few tries to get through it. If you are able to get two Lightning Bolt Boosts next to each other to swap, then this will be very helpful. It will clear the board of everything except the chained color blockers. If you are also then able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with a line combo boost, this will help to add more hats and points to the level requirement as well as get any possible yellow gummies for the color blockers.

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. They are always willing to help! The good news about Gummy Drop! is that if we get enough reports about certain levels, we can definitely work with the team to help fine tune them for the players.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: