Private Room

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Oct 20, 15 7:59 AM
Hi everyone,
I was hoping for help, i have just opened my private room and don't know what to do there. Apparently we change or upgrade items in the room, but is there any other reason for it?
If anyone can share some information, i would greatly appreciate it, I'm on level 10 so everything is very new, and all advise will be helpful.
Thanks in advance

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Private Room

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 20, 15 8:08 AM
Personally I have been ignoring Trina's quests because they don't make you go forward in the game. She's very greedy and unless you have loads of inventory to spare which I doubt at your level, I would just ignore her. I think she was added to keep the high level players busy while waiting for an update.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 20, 15 8:08 AM
Anne? Is that you? What happened to your game?

Trina............click on the butterflies, you may get shards, click on the treasure chest in your room and friends room.........get goodies, the chests regenerate every few hours, the butterflies regenerate every 2 or 3 minutes. There are Trina achievements, but she is greedy, so be careful..........I just do all the other things and if I happen to complete a Trina quest, great..........but I no longer go out of my way to do her quests.........it never ends with her.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Oct 20, 15 2:02 PM
Thanks, it will give me something to do while i wait until the rooms open again.
Good luck and happy gaming

[Post New]by MonkeyCheese on Oct 20, 15 7:42 PM
The Cozy Cubby achievement requires you "Unlock 15 slots in your private room" for the second part of the achievement. Does anybody know how this works? Is there another room? Help!!

MC

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 21, 15 6:15 PM
HEY MC!! I really don't know if they mean buy the 10 shard upgrade, then the 1,500 upgrade and then the 20,000 upgrade or if there will be more rooms someday.

TwoTonFury
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by TwoTonFury on Oct 21, 15 6:33 PM
After getting ALL the furniture in the room--nothing "Magically" happened, so I am assuming that another room will open in a future update.

In the meantime, I am collecting more shards and Golden Keys to be prepared.

TT

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 21, 15 6:47 PM
Thanks TT...........good to know.

[Post New]by MonkeyCheese on Oct 22, 15 6:11 PM
TwoTonFury wrote:After getting ALL the furniture in the room--nothing "Magically" happened, so I am assuming that another room will open in a future update.

In the meantime, I am collecting more shards and Golden Keys to be prepared.

TT

That makes sense. Thanks!

Go to: