drankin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Glowing stones

[Post New]by drankin on Oct 20, 15 10:20 AM
As with some other puzzles, I'm having a hard time figuring out just how to play this thing. I'll keep trying, and will check back with an answer or to find the answer from one of you clever players.
Thanks, guys.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Glowing stones

[Post New]by skpjazz on Oct 21, 15 8:32 AM
I'm with you drankin, I would like to hear from someone who figured this one out, too.
The puzzle only gives you a split second to choose the next stone. Each time you retry, a different series of glowing stones appear, and I couldn't figure out the logic. I got one "by accident" (whoopee!) but I got frustrated and skipped the puzzle. I thought I was fairly good at figuring these out...but.....

Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

[Post New]by Kirland on Oct 22, 15 8:09 PM
I agree. At least give us a clue how to begin the game. I do not see any thing on any of the stones that remotely resembles glowing crystals. Maybe there is another place we suppose to look for glowing crystals. I am grabbing at straws here.

JaceDelft
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by JaceDelft on Nov 20, 15 7:15 AM
When you click the first stone (any stone) you see a number of bright points. These are the crystals.
They tell you where the NEXT stone to click is.

If there is one crystal on the right side of the stone, then the next stone is the one immediately to the right of the current stone.

If there are three crystals on the left side of the stone and two on the bottom, the next stone is three stones to the left and two down from the current one.

And so on till all the stones have been clicked.

Hope this helps.

jace.

rue23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rue23 on Dec 22, 15 10:16 AM
I figured it out!
Spoiler below
Click on any one stone and choose from the glowing stones as previous poster said, bottom row means stones below, stone glowing on the left 3 times means move three rows over but click on the next stone as quickly as possible. if you wait too long and the word "start" comes up you will have to start over. You can begin on any stone and check position of the glowing stones to know where to go next. just move fast and you'll get it done

Go to: