Can't get Mardi Gras pass in chapter 3 - bug in HOG

[Post New]by Calpol56 on Oct 20, 15 1:20 PM
I'm in the suitcase HOG. The lighter won't light the heart shaped candle. I contacted Big Fish and asked for help, they referred me to the FAQs! I uninstalled the game, reinstalled and played the game through to the same point. Same problem. I can't get past this stage.
Any suggestions? If not, a refund would be in order I believe.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Can't get Mardi Gras pass in chapter 3 - bug in HOG

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 21, 15 12:30 PM
Hi Calpol56,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It may also be helpful to look at the following help article for any hints:

Game crashing, freezing, or not working?

It also looks like you have received an automated response. Those responses contain information that may be helpful to resolve issues that players are experiencing with links to certain articles. Please reply directly to that email so that a representative can provide a more personalized response. This will also ensure that you are kept your place in line as the support team has the tools to further troubleshoot. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. I'll include the link below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: