Cant get game to download!

[Post New]by 70summerfield on Oct 20, 15 1:21 PM
I go through the standard procedure--click on play game, click on the download arrow and nothing happens. Can't get game to download. Have no problem downloading any other games. It will let me buy the game, but not let me play it it. What could be the problem?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Cant get game to download!

[Post New]by skpjazz on Oct 20, 15 4:20 PM
I had a similar problem after I bought it, and when I pressed activate, it just kept saying it was activating but never stopped. I finally stopped it and it went back to trial is over "buy" or "play" and I pressed "buy" and the message came up saying "you've already purchased the game". I then pressed "activate" again and it worked.
Maybe this will help?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Cant get game to download!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 21, 15 2:37 PM
Hi 70summerfield ,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to download or activate.

70summerfield, it may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Thank you skpjazz for providing great suggestions on activating this game. If a player does download a trial version, they will have to open the Big Fish Games app, click 'Buy' then 'Reactivate this game', From there they will be able to activate the full version.

If you are still having issues 70summerfield, do reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to further troubleshoot.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: