oleman
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

The get 10 of the part series

[Post New]by oleman on Oct 20, 15 6:22 PM
Can anybody out there enlighten me on what that is all about and how does one find the 3,5 etc series. I do not have a clue.

Re:The get 10 of the part series

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 20, 15 6:38 PM
I asked this question too, and was told it has been suspended while the fall event is on.
The only thing is, I play on an IPad, a mini iPad, and a pc--three separate games, and have been playing for over a year. I have never seen any of these quests at any time, on any platform, so I am not sure what this is or how to get to it.
I hope someone answers you, because I would like to know as well. Lol

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Oct 20, 15 6:51 PM
The All Hallows Jack quests have replaced the 3, 5, and 10 part daily quests for now.
When the fall event is over, those quests will be in the same spot that the All Hallows Jack quests are.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 20, 15 6:52 PM
These are the daily quests that we have in the regular (non-holiday) game. They have several parts to each, while the Jack the Pumpkin quests we have now are only one part. You play them by clicking on Mechanogle, Librender, or whatever other character is in the place the pumpkin is now on the lower left of the screen.

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Oct 20, 15 6:57 PM
The 3, 5, and 10 part quests are the DAILY GNOME QUESTS which is located in the circle where ALL HOLLOWS JACK is now located in the bottom left side under the side bar for the main quest characters . To be able to assess the DAILY QUESTS you have to be at a certain level I think it's 10 . That is correct these quests have been suspended until this event is over then they will start up again there is an achievement for doing the daily quests called OMNIPOTION and these new do count for this so go ahead and do them that will give you less of these to do when the GNOME QUESTS start again .

ARIZONA

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Oct 20, 15 7:17 PM
Thank you all for the information. So many smart and helpful players on this forum.

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Oct 20, 15 11:26 PM
these quests are up since the last update, like all the ones to play dice. that is why you probably didn't see them in your games. they want to keep us longtime players busy

Go to: