Stuck at level 16

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Stuck at level 16

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Oct 21, 15 5:29 PM
I'm on level 16, with the magic level 2557 and have upgraded everything I can possibly figure out, done all the walls and the posts and can't find what I'm missing, pleaseeeee help

Re:Stuck at level 16

[Post New]by the_evil_one on Oct 22, 15 1:34 AM
I have the exact same problem have you figured it out?

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Oct 22, 15 2:40 AM
I saw one thing by admin that I missed but still didn't get me where I needed to be, I messaged them about the issue and now just waiting to hear from them. When I hear anything I will let you know if they find out the issue. The one spot I missed was a window behind the tree on Taylor's Turf

[Post New]by graceprevails8 on Oct 22, 15 4:49 PM
Same problem here. Current Level 16. Can't upgrade anything else til level 20. Everything is upgraded as much as possible. Every door, window, wall, tile, everything. Max level magic is 2568, need 2600 to unlock next building and area. Really don't want to sit through four levels just getting experience til I can move forward in the game. Huge oversight. ?

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Oct 22, 15 5:16 PM
I have no idea, but they need to do something

[Post New]by imabeaglemom on Oct 22, 15 6:28 PM
How stupid. I'm still stuck at 17. I can't even spend real money to upgrade my magic. Why would I buy pearls to by items that make magic I can't use? Are you kidding? Again. How stupid are they. I'm going to have to delete the game. Just so frustrating. I guess I should be grateful they aren't trying to line their own pockets. But seriously. How stupid.

Edited on 10/22/2015 at 6:41:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Eeyore36 on Oct 22, 15 8:44 PM
I'm having the same problem only a step back. I am at level 15 and cant get my magic up to the 1750 I need to do the next level. Stuck at 1720 with nothing left to upgrade or fix. Are there, by chance, any suggestions?

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Oct 23, 15 12:20 AM
It seems strange that you are stuck like this. I have not as yet got stuck because I could not increase magic limit. I would suggest you check every chimney, door, window systematically from the top of the screen. I do this regularly and recently found a section of wall near the Tailors Turf that looked complete but was in fact still needing work. It's amazing how easy it is to overlook something.

I hope you all get this sorted it would be a shame to abandon the game after all your work on it.

[Post New]by Beaglemm on Oct 23, 15 5:56 AM
Speaking for myself, I checked everything over and over. Spent hours touching everything to make sure I didn't miss anything including the window behind the tree. I would have had to wait four levels to upgrade anything. It just wasn't worth it. It took all of the fun out of the game for me.

[Post New]by Kennik on Oct 24, 15 6:19 AM
I'm adding, only so that if an answer comes up, I'll be notified, too. Having said that, I did some deeper research -- they're having the same problem at level 36ish. And someone on that string said that they were almost caught at our level because an update came through that changed something. I'm not sure what, but if they started to value the additions differently, or changed the transformation requirements, they could easily cause this problem.

[Post New]by donna2954 on Oct 24, 15 9:44 AM
I am also stuck at 16 with 2551. It seems strange that so many of us are stuck here, but at different totals. I know I've gone over and over every building and wall with no luck. Hope an answer comes through soon before we all give up.

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Oct 24, 15 12:56 PM
I received this email from tech support today, hope it helps a little...just wanted to share for you all

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 3:58:02 PM PST

[Post New]by Itachan on Oct 24, 15 2:08 PM
Megamundo28 You have my sincere thanks, like the player you replied, I was stuck at with magic at 1720 and needed 1750. But you solve my problem. I never noticed that I could upgrade chimneys. Thank you.

Edited on 10/24/2015 at 2:08:33 PM PST

Pggirl65
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by Pggirl65 on Oct 24, 15 2:19 PM
The little fences too, check them as some needs to be fixed and will give you magic too

[Post New]by Abby111904 on Oct 24, 15 2:56 PM
Actually I'm stuck at the beginning of level 19 at 2568. I had missed the short wall to the right of the arch at cooks hearth. You could check that though. And like someone else said the little fences are easy to miss. That window behind the tree was hard to see and get to. I don't know what else there could be.

[Post New]by trprlp99 on Oct 30, 15 7:17 PM
I'm at level 14, magic is 1569. Everything I can buy, I have even though some items I can't use yet. I've upgraded all buildings that can't be upgraded again until level 20. How can I gain more magic and level up to continue playing?

[Post New]by Melmetro on Nov 1, 15 5:25 AM
I am stuck at level 17 with 2568 magic and I have upgraded everything, even that little window everyone keeps missing. I would really like to move on since leveling up seems to take forever. Any news yet?

[Post New]by Tekwaki on Nov 5, 15 5:18 AM
I'm also stuck on level 16 with max magic 2563. I need 2600 magic to open another land. It takes so long to move on to the next level. Big Fish, can you help? I've already upgraded everything mention in this forum. Why can't I buy magic?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 5, 15 4:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game.

If you're not able to see any other walls or features to restore or upgrade, the only way to increase the magic limit is to increase your XP and continue to level up. Once you level up, there will be more features such as windows, doors, and chimneys that can be upgraded at certain levels (It will state what level is required in order to upgrade when you click on a window, door, or chimney to upgrade).

There are several ways to increase XP, from gathering items that the villagers ask for, collecting the magic plants that the wizards grow, harvesting crops and producing items, collecting magic, completing balloon shipments, and fulfilling requests from villagers in the Request Rack.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules, specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

The Moderation Team has passed along the feedback presented in this thread to the appropriate team. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Megamundo28
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Nov 5, 15 10:37 PM
Please please please, can moderators please stop posting the reply that we have to level up in order to proceed.

We are aware thats what has to be done and to keep reading the same message every time someone else says they cannot increase the magic limit is totally unhelpful.

What would be helpful is for Big Fish Games to get a move on and fix the many problem areas created by them in their last update.

I have never come across a game with so many problem areas. Listed below are those currently known.

Machines that do not unlock for 10 or more levels. Making for monotonous game play and can lead to players giving up.

Inventory showing we can now make something but machine that is required cannot be unlocked as above.

Magic limit set so that game player has to level up for 10 or more levels before any further progress can be made.

Items in the game that can be bought that do not help progress but actually lower resources.

Windows that can be upgraded hidden from view so that only by reading these forums does anyone know about them.

These problems need to be sorted out as a matter of urgency as Big Fish Games reputation is taking a nosedive and people are likely not only to abandon this game but all games supplied by BFG in the future due to lack of confidence.

Edited on 11/05/2015 at 10:39:33 PM PST

Go to: