naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

lenght

[Post New]by naedebpat on Oct 1, 09 5:51 AM
okay, how long is it? Can't always tell from walkjthroughs.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Re:lenght

[Post New]by biomix on Oct 1, 09 6:52 AM
If you copy and paste this link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-walkthrough

onto your address bar, you will see that there are 13 Chapters and to me it looks like it is going to have a very good length to it. I usually look at walkthroughs before buying. I too like to see how long of a game it will be before I purchase.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Oct 1, 09 6:57 AM
It took me about 2 1/2 hours. I paused it a couple of times tho.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Oct 1, 09 7:21 AM
It took me no more than 2 hours. Short, but very good imo. But if length is a major factor for you then... *shrug*

paradoxno1
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

[Post New]by paradoxno1 on Oct 1, 09 7:47 AM
Same here just under 2 hours

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Oct 1, 09 8:56 AM
It appears that this game might be a bit on the short side, depending on how good you are at this type of game. there are 13 chapters so you can always play the demo and see how far you get and judge length from there. However, even though it is short I think it is a high quality game and well worth the price.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:length

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Oct 3, 09 10:41 AM
I was at the halfway mark when my first hour would have been up (I bought it after 15 minutes), but the second half was a bit more challenging and it all told wound up being 2 1/2 hours for me. But it was worth it--for those two hours I was really enjoying game which I prefer to playing a game for, say, four hours and just wanting it to end.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Go to: