88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

replayability..(is that even a word!!)

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 1, 09 7:23 AM
hello fishies, i know its early days, but does anyone know if the clues are the same when you play again..i had just put in a different name and my hour trial ran out (typical).i am really enjoying this but i would like it better if some h/o"s were different when you re-play...thanks x x

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

Re:replayability..(is that even a word!!)

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 1, 09 7:43 AM
well.i got to chapter 8 in the trial time, and there is only 13 chapters, but i did not read the story-line...so i have played more than there is left to play, unless some chapters are longer than others..i think i will wait to buy untill someone can answer my first post x x x

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Oct 1, 09 8:16 AM
I quickly replayed the first 3 hidden object scenes and the objects listed to find did not change. I tried this both with existing profile and creating a new one.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Oct 1, 09 8:25 AM
I created a new profile and started the game over and the lists did not change so I would say replayability is low if that is your definition of replayability.

ETA: Ooops...I see poodle already answered it. My bad.

Edited on 10/01/2009 at 8:25:33 AM PST

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Oct 1, 09 8:58 AM
thanks very much for replying..i dont think i will purchase this at the moment, might do when there is a lull in h/o games x x x

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Oct 1, 09 11:32 AM
Bought...and finished.
As to replayability, most any game can be replayed if you let it rest for a bit, "forgetting" how to solve puzzled or where to find items, etc.
IMHO my $$'s were not wasted.
Thanks, BF..

GaPeach1981
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,588 Posts

[Post New]by GaPeach1981 on Oct 2, 09 8:15 PM
I finished the whole game from start to finish in less than 2 hours and being that i have an excellent memory I dont think there is a chance of replayability...IMHO my money HAS been wasted...good graphics though..

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Oct 3, 09 10:38 AM
Peach,

There was a time I would have agreed with you about remembering where things are and how to solve puzzles. However, I admit now that I have played so many games..I can go back to games I bought two years ago and BF has saved for me and it is *almost* like new. Yes, some things you will remember no matter how long, but if you give it a year (or two!) and play many HOG between I bet you will be happily surprised

Blessings,
LucyMarie

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Oct 3, 09 5:49 PM
I agree with Lucy Marie, I have done the same too.

Its been ages since I have played the first 2 MCF old games, so I went bk last few days and replayed them and had a BLAST!

Some you remember BUT a lot of the puzzle parts I forgot.
It is LIKE buying favorite DVD movie then going bk and watching it again.
We sometimes pay a LOT MORE than $6.99 @ DVD.

I really enjoyed the game and the graphics are beautiful WAITING for the NEXT ONE

PEN

frogspawn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by frogspawn on Oct 3, 09 11:44 PM
Took me about 5-6 hours to play through, but I read all the story and didn't hurry.

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Oct 4, 09 7:48 AM
florio517 wrote::how do you use the 11 button in the game and the music sheet,
you will use them inthe last two chapters. You will find it easily

[Post New]by florio517 on Oct 6, 09 9:32 AM
renaki wrote:
florio517 wrote::how do you use the 11 button in the game and the music sheet,
you will use them inthe last two chapters. You will find it easily

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Oct 6, 09 11:54 AM
The list of objects to find did not change when I created a new player. I was a bit disappointed too since there were plenty of other objects in the scenes that could have been substituted. Whatever. The music is cool.

[Post New]by ladytrucker on Oct 6, 09 12:56 PM
I have played through the game twice and everything is the same as before...the hidden objects to be found were the same each time. I enjoyed the game very much but now must wait awhile in order to "forget" where the objects are! Good game, but I wish it did ask for different objects each time.

Go to: