bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 1: The Hotel

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:12 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

Re:Chapter 1: The Hotel

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Oct 1, 09 9:16 AM
I noticed the Hotel chapter was a bit different; I thought it was helpful. Thanks for trying it that way.

[Post New]by ramon10 on Oct 28, 09 4:40 PM
one of the mask is missing. How do you put the mask back in place

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 29, 09 6:34 AM
ramon10 wrote:one of the mask is missing. How do you put the mask back in place

Have you been to the graveyard and collected the mask yet? If so all you have to do is click on it in your inventory and place it in the empty spot on the left of door. If you don't have the mask yet, you need to leave that door for now and explore some other places.

[Post New]by ldbergo on Nov 12, 09 5:53 PM
I can't get out of the hotel...went thru walk through, found all...exit door doesn't open after removing weights...what?

puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Chapter 1: The Hotel

[Post New]by puckizzy on Mar 1, 10 8:45 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-walkthrough>Walkthrough</a>
<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6197/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-strategy-guide/index.html>Strategy Guide</a>

Happy gaming !

Even more organization - Very nice! Setting up chapter threads for us....What a perfect way to give us a place to start! (now, if I can just remember what chapter I was in!!)

Thanks

[Post New]by blondie5a on Dec 8, 10 12:33 PM
i have found the key to the hidden door behind the hedge but a puzzle piece is mission wen in there where do i get it from i have looked in every room.

[Post New]by seasidegranny on Jul 6, 11 6:47 PM
THIS GAME LOOKS FAMILIAR BUT IT WAS NOT ON MY PURCHASE LIST, AND IT TOOK MY MONEY TO DOWNLOAD IT. HHHUUMMM!

ALSO!!! I DIDN'T GET ANY INTRODUCTION STORY, JUST GOT DUMPED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PUPPET THEATER! SOMETHING ODD HERE!

CHEERS . . . .

SEASIDE GRANNY DOWN UNDER

Klinz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Klinz on Nov 11, 11 4:01 PM
Have the mask but every time I put it on the spot it does nothing. Driving me nuts!

Go to: