bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 4: The Library

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:14 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

Re:Chapter 4: The Library

[Post New]by BikerGrammy on Aug 22, 10 3:45 PM
I have the mask but when I try to put it on it returns to my tool area. The right side mask is there with an unlocked padlock under it. The left side under the space for the mask us a locked padlock. How do I unlock it...or get the mask on?

[Post New]by marie1016 on Feb 24, 11 7:26 PM
I will hope by this time you found the fuse which then unlocked the padlock

[Post New]by terijean on Jun 8, 11 4:55 PM
I am also having the same problem using I-pad 2. Can't go back to any past places to look for things without having to re-set game & start over. Can't get masks to lite up & the mask I found just goes back to tools. Someone please help!

[Post New]by eddynana on Feb 17, 13 10:43 AM
marie1016 wrote:I will hope by this time you found the fuse which then unlocked the padlock

KathyPW11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KathyPW11 on May 27, 13 12:34 AM
Nevermind.

Edited on 05/27/2013 at 12:38:07 AM PST

[Post New]by December19 on Feb 11, 14 4:17 PM
Put the mask into the second row where it's missing then you have to turn them round

Go to: