bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 5: Joyville Museum

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:15 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Chapter 5: Joyville Museum

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 8, 10 4:36 PM
because i saw a few posts regarding the clock lock...

after gaining the "heavy stone" in the library, and cleaning the glass case with the rag to see that the book inside reads: 9:10...

you proceed to the museum and find it's locked!

"maybe something heavy would break the glass" - use the stone to hit the glass and break it all out...

"now i can set the time" - little hand on the nine [fat one], big hand on the two [skinny one]...

door unlocks and you're in!

good luck

[Post New]by litlepro on Apr 24, 11 7:58 AM
how do you get the hand to move?

[Post New]by kymbur202 on May 9, 11 11:05 PM
I figured out that the tip of the long hand moves but having problems with the short hand.....I spent an hour with this

[Post New]by empyrealife on May 29, 11 8:50 AM
What glass case are you speaking of? I haven't seen one in my game. I haven't been able to find it.

[Post New]by lovebigfish8 on Jun 1, 11 2:40 PM
once i'm in the museum, i get to the part where it says i need screws to open the gate...where do i find these screws?!

[Post New]by MissP120 on Jun 18, 11 7:16 PM
Where are the walkthrough or strategy information and how while in the game can you see them?

Stuka_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Stuka_UK on Jun 20, 11 2:45 PM
Do you mean apart from the Hint button?.... Have you looked at the first posting on this forum. Says it's a walkthrough. I didn't need it though so haven't looked at it.

However, if you've got a specific question then post it here.
Either below this if it's about the Museum or as a fresh topic if it's somewhere else.

[Post New]by venioctavianna on Jul 12, 11 10:29 PM
tell me, how to find the way to get the big key from the glass box? tx

[Post New]by mom22kids on Aug 4, 11 1:23 PM
Umm... I get through the museum ok but every time I try to leave, it kicks me out of the whole game. When I restart, it goes right back to where I was....I cannot get out of the museum?!

[Post New]by crazybeautiful2 on Aug 15, 11 1:10 PM
venioctavianna wrote:tell me, how to find the way to get the big key from the glass box? tx
i am having the same trouble i cant figure out how to get the big key.......aw nevermind i found it you use the ring lol so silly

Edited on 08/15/2011 at 1:12:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Motherduck5 on Oct 23, 11 11:45 AM
I'm having problems getting the hour hand to move on the clock. I see several others have had the same problem, but I don't see any replys for solving the problem. Any help out there?

[Post New]by Coyles on Dec 6, 11 7:17 AM
Can't get the hands on the clock to move...grrer

Cynbz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Cynbz on May 19, 12 9:21 AM
Coyles wrote:Can't get the hands on the clock to move...grrer

It would be nice if someone addressed the problems stated in the forums. I too am having trouble with the small hand on the museum clock.

[Post New]by December19 on Feb 11, 14 4:25 PM
Thank you I have spent hours trying to get that key out don't no why the ring was classed as a heavy object

Go to: