bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 7: Outside the Theater

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:16 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:Chapter 7: Outside the Theater

[Post New]by JessF on Oct 6, 09 3:53 PM
Finished the game tonight. Loved it. while i wish it was longer I didn't think it was as short as all the post made me think it would be. Never needed the walkthrough, but I used a couple of hints for things I simply could not find.

Now - why do we need to click on the roof of the workshop? I just read the walkthrough and it didn't seem to know either. Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by kaitykat on Oct 7, 09 4:04 PM
How do I get the puzzle in the well to work

[Post New]by buttom on Oct 23, 09 5:56 PM
Hello evrybuddy,
i've got stuck on level "Outside the Theater" in between the spring, the rooms downstairs and the little house on the clif. My tools are the paper with music-notes and the stone 11.
Please help me !!!!!
[E-mail removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/26/2009 at 2:30:32 PM PST

[Post New]by bern255 on Oct 23, 09 5:59 PM
I need hELP with opening the garden gate

[Post New]by bern255 on Oct 23, 09 6:01 PM
I am also stuck in chapter 7 HELP

[Post New]by bern255 on Oct 23, 09 6:05 PM
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!! Where do I find answers when Iclick on the link it takes me back to the home page.

Chapter 7: Outside the Theater

[Post New]by CLIFTON1 on Oct 26, 09 2:16 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-walkthrough>Walkthrough</a>
<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6197/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-strategy-guide/index.html>Strategy Guide</a>

Happy gaming !

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 26, 09 2:31 PM
Hi buttom,

I just wanted to let you know that I removed your e-mail from your post for your security. Since you never know who could be reading through our forums, it's best if you only share your personal contact information via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 26, 09 2:38 PM
bern255 wrote:HELP HELP HELP!!!!!! Where do I find answers when Iclick on the link it takes me back to the home page.

That issue can happen sometimes and can usually be corrected with some quick updates to your browser. Please click here to see a help page article with step by step instructions on how to correct the problem. I hope this helps!

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by vaplan on Nov 19, 09 4:01 AM
bern255 wrote:HELP HELP HELP!!!!!! Where do I find answers when Iclick on the link it takes me back to the home page.

[Post New]by vaplan on Nov 19, 09 4:03 AM
buttom wrote:Hello evrybuddy,
i've got stuck on level "Outside the Theater" in between the spring, the rooms downstairs and the little house on the clif. My tools are the paper with music-notes and the stone 11.
Please help me !!!!!

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

[Post New]by nabsuc on Nov 24, 09 1:33 PM
buttom wrote:Hello evrybuddy,
Please help me !!!!!

[Post New]by kingmanrose on Jan 6, 10 1:45 PM
I am stuck big time, outside of the theater. Can some one please tell me how to set the clock lock, to open the door?

[Post New]by cee0515 on Feb 6, 10 9:02 AM
kingmanrose wrote:I am stuck big time, outside of the theater. Can some one please tell me how to set the clock lock, to open the door?

hit the clock with the stone and set it by hand for 9:10

[Post New]by micahnoah on Mar 2, 10 1:37 PM
JessF wrote:Finished the game tonight. Loved it. while i wish it was longer I didn't think it was as short as all the post made me think it would be. Never needed the walkthrough, but I used a couple of hints for things I simply could not find.

Now - why do we need to click on the roof of the workshop? I just read the walkthrough and it didn't seem to know either. Anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by sw00shnana on Mar 2, 10 8:50 PM
kingmanrose wrote:I am stuck big time, outside of the theater. Can some one please tell me how to set the clock lock, to open the door?

[Post New]by balildi on May 26, 10 7:08 AM
Help!
After the theater is a room where punched cards to do it. I can not figure out the numbers. Help!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 30, 10 1:11 PM
balildi wrote:Help!
After the theater is a room where punched cards to do it. I can not figure out the numbers. Help!

Look at the bookshelf on the left and pay attention to the missing books.

[Post New]by Alina1979 on Jul 4, 11 7:24 AM
I'm stuck inside the museum,can somebody tell me how 2 get the big key?plzzzzzz help

Go to: