bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:17 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by 568274 on Oct 6, 09 4:43 PM
I really like the game. It just seems like a waste that you are unable to choose anything else in the screens. It gets boring when you know where everything is. Takes the fun out of the game.

Are you able to change the lists of hidden objects?


 
annsbears
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by annsbears on Oct 7, 09 9:59 AM
I am having trouble getting out the back of the theater--I have Windows vista and have completed the game in the chairs in the front of the stage, and now all I can do is stand on the stage or leave the room. I have read the walk-through and keep clicking on the entire back of the scene and can't get through the door--I even played back through again and am still stuck. thanks.

 
alywy
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by alywy on Oct 8, 09 6:54 PM
568274 wrote:I really like the game. It just seems like a waste that you are unable to choose anything else in the screens. It gets boring when you know where everything is. Takes the fun out of the game.

Are you able to change the lists of hidden objects?



Ever time I have played the hidden objects lists are the same...no changes at all

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by 1janette on Feb 19, 11 6:30 PM
I bought this for my iPad and was thrilled a new game was released for it. Unfortunately the walkthrough is for computers and the iPad game does not have all scenes or tools to make it through the game. I would like answers please. I feel totally cheated!!!
Tootiewee@ gmail.com

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by chris0923 on Feb 22, 11 5:56 PM
I have the iPad version so the walkthrough doesn't seem to matchup to my version (example I don't have a boiler room). I have explored everything (I think) and don't know what else to do. I have explored all the theater areas and master house areas. Help please!

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by marie1016 on Feb 24, 11 7:23 PM
I have I pad and completed the game. If you question is what to do you need to go to the cellar find crow bar, then when you play the piano and release the boy,go back down in the cellar. End of game. Hope this is what you were looking for

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by tamisage on Feb 27, 11 10:00 AM
I also have the iPad version and am stuck in the theatre area. I can get to the masters house, daughters room, and around the theatre, but am then stuck in this area, can't get back to town even, suggestions?

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by chris0923 on Mar 5, 11 7:13 PM
I don't know where to go next. Done the theater, master's house, and shed. Now there doesn't seem to be anyplace else to go, I can't even get back to the village. I don't know how to get to the cellar (or anywhere else). Help, where do I go next?

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by chris0923 on Mar 7, 11 4:36 AM
I finally got it. If you are stuck try this - put the punch card into the cabinet in the master's home. It's a locked cabinet that says it takes a different key. That will open the way to the rest of the game. Hope that helps

 

Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by Sprowston on Apr 22, 11 9:19 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-walkthrough>Walkthrough</a>
<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6197/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-strategy-guide/index.html>Strategy Guide</a>

Happy gaming !

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by Sprowston on Apr 22, 11 9:28 AM
I have been enjoying this game however I am now in the theatre hall and i cannot find the oil lamp on the wall it does not appear to be there - then on entering the corrider I was confused after consulting the walkthough as the makeup room is in the right instead of the boiler room where i was advised to go and the door on the left i was unable to open - if you cannot go to these areas you cannot get the necessary tools to carry on the game - my friends and i feel very let down - is there an answer to my problems. There is another problem as I cannot open the puzzle the theatre hall what a let down - perhaps I should have saved my money

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by kael01 on May 1, 11 6:59 PM
chris0923 wrote:I don't know where to go next. Done the theater, master's house, and shed. Now there doesn't seem to be anyplace else to go, I can't even get back to the village. I don't know how to get to the cellar (or anywhere else). Help, where do I go next?

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by noneckfroggy on May 1, 11 7:19 PM
I am not sure if this is chapter 8 or not, but after the girl in the wheel chair appears, my game completely freezes up. It took over 45 min. for the scene to get to the little boy and then I had to go, so I exited through the menu. When I came back, it took me back to the girl in the wheel chair, and froze again. It did this a few times. I had no problems the entire game with slowness or freezing, so am wondering what is going on? Is this a problem for you other fishies, or is this only happening to me? I have really enjoyed this game so far, and will be very annoyed if I cannot play out to the end.

 
genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 1, 11 7:29 PM
You probably just need to update your graphics card drivers and/or DirectX. Click on the --> to contact Customer Service - they will help you get it sorted out

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by cognates on May 16, 11 9:13 PM
UGH! I'm having the same problem as several people. I'm stuck in the theatre, there was no boiler room. I opened the window in the doll workshop but I did not get the red rune. Instead, once I put the puppet together I got the rune. That said, I can't see the puzzle piece part now. What should I do? I can't get back to the village or anything. That said, I think it's a glitch in the game? Is there anyone I can contact about this.

Thanks, Morgan

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by speechkitty on Jun 7, 11 7:35 AM
I am playing the iPhone version. Where do I find the puzzle piece?

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by Fazi760 on Jun 28, 11 9:45 AM
Sprowston wrote:I have been enjoying this game however I am now in the theatre hall and i cannot find the oil lamp on the wall it does not appear to be there - then on entering the corrider I was confused after consulting the walkthough as the makeup room is in the right instead of the boiler room where i was advised to go and the door on the left i was unable to open - if you cannot go to these areas you cannot get the necessary tools to carry on the game - my friends and i feel very let down - is there an answer to my problems. There is another problem as I cannot open the puzzle the theatre hall what a let down - perhaps I should have saved my money
this is the same thats happening to me . did you get any replys yet?

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by wvmystery on Jul 6, 11 6:05 AM
I am also stuck inside the theater. I've gone over & over the rooms to find what I've missed. All I have in my tools is the sheet music and can't use that anywhere. I can't get into the outside cottage. I'm so frustrated and I really do love the game but I'm so stuck I don't know what to do. I have the 2 game pack and played Puppet Show,Souls of the Innocent and got all the way through it without any problem. I truly enjoyed it. I just want to get through this one. Anyone have any suggestions of what I've done wrong. It also won't let me got outside the gate to go anywhere else. It just keeps popping up I need to finish my investigation here. I would appreciate any help I can get to get this going again.

 

Re:Chapter 8: Inside the Theater

[Post New]by jhedding on Aug 23, 11 5:55 PM
I am stuck in the same place. iPad. I never saw or got an oil lamp and I can't get past the theatre with just sheet music as a tool. What's the deal?

 
 
 
 
Go to: