bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:17 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

 
chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by chillygirl on Oct 3, 09 9:30 PM
so um...instead of getting hints from my fellow fishies...I need to get the answer from the walkthru??? Lol-sorry..I'm a bit thick but I liked it better the other way (IF in fact the other way is gone- I could just be lost as usual)

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by bizzylizzy on Oct 6, 09 12:22 PM
Help. I can't find the coloured disc needed to open the door in the backyard.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 6, 09 2:42 PM
Go to the back room off the stage. The one with the life size puppet that you repaired. Click on the window to magnify and look all around.

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Oct 18, 09 1:53 PM
I am completely lost as to how to get though the secret backyard or where to find the key in the room with the ladder. Someone please help?! Thank you

 

Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by PharmTech28 on Oct 18, 09 5:27 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-walkthrough>Walkthrough</a>
<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6197/puppetshow-mystery-of-joyville-strategy-guide/index.html>Strategy Guide</a>

Happy gaming !

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by PharmTech28 on Oct 18, 09 5:30 PM
I have been trying for about an hour now to get the shears and the keys over top of the door. It does nothing. Please help!!!! I looked at the walkthrough and put them where they are shownm but nothing happens. Do you have to get both there together, if so how do tou pick up both items at the same time.. I am really stuck.

Thanks for your help

Sandi

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by misha3145 on Oct 24, 09 3:04 PM
jazzy5603 wrote:I am completely lost as to how to get though the secret backyard or where to find the key in the room with the ladder. Someone please help?! Thank you

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by glassfrog on Oct 30, 09 9:31 AM
jazzy5603 wrote:I am completely lost as to how to get though the secret backyard or where to find the key in the room with the ladder. Someone please help?! Thank you

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by siampussykitty on Dec 5, 09 10:25 AM
nwl43 wrote:Go to the back room off the stage. The one with the life size puppet that you repaired. Click on the window to magnify and look all around.



Thanks nwl43! Your hint was excellent! Resolved the problem of getting the disk!

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by siampussykitty on Dec 5, 09 10:29 AM
jazzy5603 wrote:I am completely lost as to how to get though the secret backyard or where to find the key in the room with the ladder. Someone please help?! Thank you


Not sure about the key in the room with the leader (played it long ago), but to get key to the back yard you need to repair the fountain first. And then use the hint from nwl43 about the disk.

 
grehas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by grehas on Jan 3, 10 3:11 AM
nwl43 wrote:Go to the back room off the stage. The one with the life size puppet that you repaired. Click on the window to magnify and look all around.


Thank you, thank you :-)

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by birdies1 on Feb 15, 10 6:43 PM
help! i'm in the secret garden and i can't find the entrance. i have the shears but they don't seem to be working

 
puckizzy
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by puckizzy on Mar 1, 10 8:53 PM
chillygirl wrote:so um...instead of getting hints from my fellow fishies...I need to get the answer from the walkthru??? Lol-sorry..I'm a bit thick but I liked it better the other way (IF in fact the other way is gone- I could just be lost as usual)


Hi Chilly, I think is setting it up like this to keep it organized, so if you are stuck in say, chapter 7, you can come to the puppet show forum & click on that particular chapter, then search for answers from fellow fishies or add a comment yourself.

At least that's how I took it!! I'll just have to remember what chapter it was that I was in, when I left to come hunt down answers! But that seems a lot easier than trying to remember what rooms, backyard, places, etc

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by GussyBear on Mar 2, 10 9:32 AM
Fix the fountain and then look for the key

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by SharkBait67 on Jun 22, 10 12:03 PM
I can't find the red rune to unlock the door in the secret backyard. Help!

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by mia0302 on Aug 4, 10 6:51 AM
Where is the red rune to play the door game?

 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by blc159 on Nov 26, 10 8:16 PM
I'm in the secret backyard and try to click on the barrel, but doesn't do anything. I think there is a glitch in my game. Please help!!!

 
susan1122
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by susan1122 on Apr 25, 12 12:56 PM
mia0302 wrote:Where is the red rune to play the door game?


Click on the head of the puppet that needs repairs (in the workroom with the window out to the backyard). Fix it with the pieces lying around. It's mouth will open and there is the red rune. I couldn't find it for a long time.

Edited on 04/25/2012 at 12:58:31 PM PST


 

Re:Chapter 9: Secret Backyard

[Post New]by patsyann622 on Apr 12, 14 11:11 PM
I picked up the red rune from the puppets mouth but it did not appear in my tools. When I click on the head of the puppet again nothing happens. What shall I do now?

 
 
 
 
Go to: