bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 10: Master's House

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:17 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

Re:Chapter 10: Master's House

[Post New]by elmodowns on Oct 18, 09 12:24 PM
I am stuck - I cannot find how to get the acid for the chain

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Oct 25, 09 9:05 PM
Down in the well you will see a pipe that is missing its handle. You can get the handle in one of the HOG sections. Attach the handle to the pipe and turn, acid will begin dripping. If you don't have the glass container already, go back upstairs find a doll on the wall, click and she will give you a glass beaker. Use the beaker to contain the acid.

[Post New]by calico1 on Oct 31, 09 10:18 AM
how do i find the correct sequence for the punch hole card?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 31, 09 5:36 PM
Look at the books in the book case.

[Post New]by leanna879 on Dec 8, 10 11:31 AM
I punched the card wrong and now it won't give me the magnifying glass to zoom in and repunch. What do I do?

rainb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by rainb on Jan 27, 11 5:57 AM
Hi, The numbers you require for correct punch card, are the sequence numbers on the missing books. hope that gets you through.....

[Post New]by tammiewelch on Apr 27, 11 1:15 PM
i cant find the punch card :/

[Post New]by Vix1082 on Jun 10, 11 10:22 AM
Hi!! I'm playing the iPhone version and am stuck in the Master's Study. I cannot get the object out of the mousehole. I have a fishing lure which works in the PC game, but apparently not in the iPhone version. Can anyone help me with this please - I really want to continue with the game!! Thanks

Stuka_UK
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Stuka_UK on Jun 17, 11 9:18 AM
Vix1082 wrote:Hi!! I'm playing the iPhone version and am stuck in the Master's Study. I cannot get the object out of the mousehole. I have a fishing lure which works in the PC game, but apparently not in the iPhone version. Can anyone help me with this please - I really want to continue with the game!! Thanks

The lure worked for me on the iPad.

[Post New]by lexibexi21 on Apr 4, 12 6:27 PM
leanna879 wrote:I punched the card wrong and now it won't give me the magnifying glass to zoom in and repunch. What do I do?

Go to: