bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 11: Dungeon

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:18 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

Re:Chapter 11: Dungeon

[Post New]by azadaday on Oct 4, 09 2:33 PM
Okay I got the elevator unchained and now I am in the puzzle to move the white and black balls to opposite sides. Is there something else I need to do to get it going, like find a switch or something? Don't tell me how to switch the balls, though, just how to get it started. Thanx.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 4, 09 5:12 PM
Everything that you need is right there. Look very carefully at the entire set up.

[Post New]by wilanderm on Oct 8, 09 1:01 PM
I've looked everywhere!!! In the lab, under the lab and where the cell is. I can't figure what to do with the puppet holding the door closed or the alternative way out. And how and I supposed to use the blow torch??

[Post New]by blueeyez44438 on Oct 8, 09 5:23 PM
tAKE THE KNIFE AND CLICK ON PUPPET HOLDING DOOR CUT THE SEAMS AND USE THE TORCH ON HIS CHEST PLATE.

[Post New]by barkat00 on Oct 11, 09 11:27 AM
excellent game.... can't wait for the continuation. When is MCF - Million Heir coming to our PC>

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Oct 13, 09 8:48 AM
In where Simon and the master is , there is a grate on the floor. Line up the puzzle and go down the stairs. There is a sparkle find that gets you the blowtorch. Use it one the guard by the door.

Go to: