bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Chapter 13: Grotto and Stairway

[Post New]by bfgBering on Oct 1, 09 9:19 AM
Hi Fishies!

We're trying something a little new here to keep the game help section a bit easier to navigate. Please feel free to post any questions or tips you have for this chapter of the game here in this thread!

I would also like to let you know that we have both a Walkthrough and a strategy guide available for Puppet Show: Mystery of Joyville, which you can get to by clicking the links below.

Walkthrough
Strategy Guide

Happy gaming !

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Chapter 13: Grotto and Stairway

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 3, 09 11:06 PM
--SPOILER--

--SPOILER--

--SPOILER--

Question to all those who finished the game:

Can anyone tell me what Felicia said before
she got into the sub and sailed away? I clicked
too quickly and missed the dialogue. I feel like
I missed out on something important.

Thanks to anyone who can help!!

renaki
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by renaki on Oct 4, 09 7:35 AM
[i]
Nothing important . She said something like "so you are the detective that killed my father. We will meet again..." She just informed us in her way that a PUPPET SHOW #2 is on the way.

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Oct 4, 09 8:43 AM
How do you get from the roof to the grotto? Down, left, down doesn't work unless I missed something that should be in the tool box. Mine is empty. Got it, thx anyway.
It isn't the extreme left door.

Edited on 10/04/2009 at 8:46:11 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 4, 09 4:21 PM
schuldi wrote:How do you get from the roof to the grotto? Down, left, down doesn't work unless I missed something that should be in the tool box. Mine is empty. Got it, thx anyway.
It isn't the extreme left door.

Hey Schuldiner, did you get it?

Margie B

Edited on 10/04/2009 at 4:21:30 PM PST

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Oct 4, 09 8:46 PM
Thanks renaki! That's good to know. I thought maybe she did a little waltz or sang a dark melody, a last puppet performance that I missed out on. You saved me from playing the whole game over again just to find out what I missed!

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Nov 3, 09 9:15 PM
How do you get from the roof to the grotto? Down, left, down doesn't work unless I missed something that should be in the tool box. Mine is empty. Got it, thx anyway.
It isn't the extreme left door

Please tell me, how to get to the daughter in the boat. I also tried down, left and down and I keep going back to the same place, I would really like to finish thiis game. Can somebody, Please please answer me.

Thanks

Go to: