bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 22, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by meowz826 on Oct 31, 15 8:14 PM
How do I fill the basket with sand?

Re:Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by montanawatkins on Dec 29, 15 4:21 PM
My game is frozen just after I finish assembling the diary. Is there a patch to fix this?

varbc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by varbc on Feb 13, 16 1:13 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

How do I get a reply to my posts? I have posted 4 questions; never gotten a reply.

varbc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by varbc on Feb 19, 16 2:27 PM
varbc wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition players.

How do I get a reply to my posts? I have posted 4 questions; never gotten a reply.

Still waiting for a reply re: doll game in bonus part of FFS....

Go to: