HOP in Sophia's house

[Post New]by Snafood on Oct 22, 15 11:39 AM
Cannot locate the leaf, nutcracker or flashlight in the HOP bedroom. Used Hint, and it circles an area, but the items are not where indicated. Anybody have the same problem?

janey1806
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:HOP in Sophia's house

[Post New]by janey1806 on Oct 22, 15 11:48 AM
The nutcracker just needs his hat, which is quite near him. The torch is under the quilt, near the bottom of the bed. The leaf is behind the window. It did take me lots of clicking around to find these items

[Post New]by Snafood on Oct 23, 15 11:17 AM
Okay, found the hat - tried to put it on the nutcracker, but it wouldn't take it. Also clicked all over both windows and the end of the bed and still can't find the flashlight or leaf.

[Post New]by wstetson17 on Oct 23, 15 1:10 PM
I'm having the same problem with all three things, i.e. flashlight, leaf and nutcracker. I have seen the hints below but the same is happening to me. Should I redownload or what. I have spent 1 hour clicking on these three. HELP!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Oct 24, 15 9:26 AM
Hi, here is the leaf: click on the window, it opens and the leaf comes!

[Post New]by wstetson17 on Oct 24, 15 10:20 AM
Still looking for the feaf and nutcracker. No fun if you spend hours and thousands of clicks, even though there are hints (inaccurate as they are). Can anybody help on these two things more precisely?

Thanks

[Post New]by wstetson17 on Oct 24, 15 10:23 AM
sanafood....same problem. At least the designer could have placed the hint circles close to the hidden object!!!!!!!!!!

jr449
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jr449 on Oct 25, 15 8:07 AM
I have been a big fish member for 8 years and I am also having the exact same problem: No leaf, flashlight and drawing!!! I tried all of the suggestions and none have worked!!! I want my money back for a defective game! I have never had a problem like this before!!!!! I also need to say that I have purchased over 500 games.

Edited on 10/25/2015 at 8:17:02 AM PST

[Post New]by confan on Oct 25, 15 12:15 PM
I'm having the same problem when I play the HOP in Sophie's bedroom. Hope someone corrects this soon, as it is very frustrating. I just bought this game!!!

Bjx2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Bjx2 on Oct 26, 15 9:02 PM
I have tried many, many times to get Flashlight, Drawing and Leaf. Even using the hint option is no help. It highlights the area but there is nothing to retrieve. I can't even skip it so I am stuck in place.......going insane
Help please!!!! I have just bought this game and right now I just want my money back!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 3, 15 8:59 PM
There is, of course the option of completing the jigsaw puzzle (click top right) to finish the HOP and continue with the game.

[Post New]by MazLvr on Jan 26, 16 1:48 PM
I am stuck in the same place. Quit the game several times and cannot get these three items. Has it been repaired or do we have to reload?

Go to: