bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magic Academy II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 2, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Magic Academy II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Academy II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Magic Academy II forum

[Post New]by windsorlass on Oct 3, 09 7:47 AM
How do you start this game? I do not know what I am looking for and the hint is no help.

[Post New]by Bondahl on Oct 3, 09 1:49 PM
I am stuck on Chapter 10. I am in the secret room with the hands sitting like a bowl. I put water in the bowl, but the hint sparkles at the purple flower but I cannot pick it up. It will not let me do that. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I like this game but it needs more instructions with it.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Oct 6, 09 6:36 PM
Darn! I was hoping to see if anyone had posted a solution to the dang bouncing balls. On parts like that, I wish there was a skip button.

[Post New]by PricelessTreasur on Oct 6, 09 10:59 PM
Hi All,
I am stuck on Chapter 10 as well...it won't let me get the flower. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

[Post New]by justsusiem on Oct 7, 09 8:06 PM
Hi....is there anyone who can help me get into the secret room? I have put all of the statues in there place, but can not get the "gold" colored stone out of the wall underneath the big statue.

[Post New]by caldersey on Oct 10, 09 5:37 PM
chapter 10 seems to be a problem, i can't get the flower either...anyone got a solution?!

[Post New]by pampahase on Oct 13, 09 9:09 AM
windsorlass wrote:How do you start this game? I do not know what I am looking for and the hint is no help.

[Post New]by GESBuck on Oct 13, 09 3:37 PM
I have downloaded and installed this game twice, but it always opens shifted a couple of inches to the right on my monitor, so I can't see the whole scene or click some of the buttons. I thought removing and-reinstalling might fix the problem, but no luck. Any suggestions?

I enjoyed the first game and really want to give this one a short, but it's too hard to see what's happening when I try playing it in windowed mode.

[Post New]by margescar on Oct 15, 09 4:00 PM
I am also stuck trying to get into the secret room. What goes in the hole in the dragon? have been trying for days!!! HELP!

[Post New]by charcra on Oct 16, 09 5:23 AM
i can not get in to secret room in chapter 10 .please help me thanks

[Post New]by mary1228 on Oct 16, 09 10:18 AM
I have downloaded and redownloaded this game and I cannot get the first part to work. I click on the cupboard to open it up and get the gem and all it does is give me the red x's and it wont open. I would never buy this game that doesnt work and the help doesnt work either. I have followed every thing but to no avail. I loved magic academy 1 but this one has too many bugs

[Post New]by swedegal on Oct 17, 09 1:22 PM
help in the secret room with the majic elixsor but cannot find where to make the illision to make the scare away the ugly toad. I found a web, thought i maybe looking for a spider to place the exixsor on but no luck. I have clicked on everyting I could think of and the only hint given is "look inside the room". Getting very frustrating. To get into the secret room click on the hanging lamp,statue will move for a second click on the wall piece (on the side where the statue moves from and you will get the gold ball). Sorry I don't know how to make it clearer, but if it makes you feel any better it took me days before I figured it out. Now plz. help with the stupid exixisor. thanks

Starblader
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Starblader on Nov 20, 09 10:23 AM
I'm stuck on the last boss, the Demon. It's hard but it also challenges how much you pay attention to repeating a certain sequence of symbols and all-in-all I ready like the game.

[Post New]by snwka5 on Nov 22, 09 7:07 AM
To get the toad of the statue find something in the other room which can be used with the elixer to create an illusion of a grasshopper. Look at the brnach next to the gargoyle on the right side of the basket Take it into the secreet room and pour the elixer over the piece of wood. The toad will think it is a grashopper and jumps of the statue thereby beaking the head of. You need to glue that together by using the spider web, a purple flower from theo other room and water from the brown bottle. You need to collect the rag from the left trunk to glue the pieces together again. That gets you a purple box

Welcome to Magic Academy II forum

[Post New]by happysun25 on Nov 26, 09 7:11 AM
I'm stuck on chapter 12-3 . untagle the lines. If someone can get me through that I be very happy.

[Post New]by rosebud8 on Jan 9, 10 3:55 PM
Bondahl wrote:I am stuck on Chapter 10. I am in the secret room with the hands sitting like a bowl. I put water in the bowl, but the hint sparkles at the purple flower but I cannot pick it up. It will not let me do that. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I like this game but it needs more instructions with it.

[Post New]by rosebud8 on Jan 9, 10 3:57 PM
you must go back to other rooms and find a pitcher with some water left in it

[Post New]by rosebud8 on Jan 9, 10 4:11 PM
does any one know how to untangle the threads of invisibility in chapter 12 .would greatly appreciate it thanks

[Post New]by dck133 on Feb 27, 10 3:49 PM
I am stuck on level 10 with the poison toad. The "sign" to get back to the main room is gone and if I click on the place that it used to be it just pops up the phrase "explore the room". If I click on hint it sparkles the place where the sign used to be.

Go to: