Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 23, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/23/2015 at 6:34:23 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate here

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 23, 15 3:12 AM
Same problem as the CE, black bars above and below, screen too small to play..

Windows 7 home premium, 64 bits

jonah11
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by jonah11 on Oct 23, 15 4:48 AM
I have the same problem with the black bars. Thought it would have been corrected.

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Oct 23, 15 6:27 AM
i also have a problem the same i had with the ce it shut down the manager within a min the manager comes up again but i cant play the game because it goes on and on shut down manager manager comes back with play again\Cisca

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 23, 15 6:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

limey_scale
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by limey_scale on Oct 23, 15 12:35 PM
ciscaR8 wrote:i also have a problem the same i had with the ce it shut down the manager within a min the manager comes up again but i cant play the game because it goes on and on shut down manager manager comes back with play again\Cisca

Same with me, unable to play once downloaded with the Game Manager problem, never experienced this before

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Oct 24, 15 10:05 AM
have windows 10 can not get it to open on my computer

[Post New]by shelterhill on Oct 26, 15 4:26 AM
Just found out, you have to have a big monitor, otherwise, this will always be the problem with every single ERS game that will come out from now on....
I have no intention to buy another one, for only ERS games..

Ps, my monitor goes up to 1280 and won't support. I would like to know if there are people who can play on this resolution??

Edited on 10/26/2015 at 4:47:23 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Oct 27, 15 12:53 PM
I can live with the black bars, but why is that going to be the norm for ERS? Does any one know? Other than the bars, everything is going smoothly. I do miss the bats that used to pour out whenever the Hint button was used. Windows XP.

Edited on 10/27/2015 at 12:54:32 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 28, 15 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this game.

If you are running Windows 10 on your computer, the following help article may contain hints:

Windows 10

If you are running a different operating system, the following help article may contain hints to help get the game up and running:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issues still persist, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 15, 15 3:36 PM
demo worked fine on my laptop, windows 7 and only a 14" screen

[Post New]by LaLott on Nov 24, 15 1:16 PM
mijn videocard ondersteunt dit spel niet????? nog nooit meegemaakt met big fish spellen...wel spel gekocht..balen

[Post New]by shelterhill on Dec 7, 15 3:38 AM
LaLott wrote:mijn videocard ondersteunt dit spel niet????? nog nooit meegemaakt met big fish spellen...wel spel gekocht..balen

Misschien moet je deze updaten, dat helpt nog wel eens

Go to: