Level 39

[Post New]by gigican on Oct 2, 09 7:28 AM
Help! I need some suggestions for this level. I'm close, but for some reason can't
make the goal.

Re:Level 39

[Post New]by DAPlyr on Oct 3, 09 11:55 PM
How many customers do you need to serve to pass this level, I'm not even close.

lfb6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lfb6 on Oct 9, 09 2:39 PM
I get close but have not made it to expert yet and I have been playing for a week. I've played so much I already know who is going to order what and even when I have the foods prepped before they order, I can't get there. Can anyone give a girl a helping hand here. Please. I have expert all the way through except for level 39.

[Post New]by DAPlyr on Oct 15, 09 2:53 PM
I finally passed it after 50+ tries, for anyone else who needs help there is no secret. Just focus and go fast.

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Jan 8, 10 8:23 AM
you one to help me on number 39 thank you

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Jan 8, 10 12:39 PM
please you want help me on no 39 thank you very much love that game.

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by blanche92 on Jan 8, 10 8:48 PM
i be happy to play anather game too tral to help me please thank you

blanche92
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Level 39cooking Dash Diner Town Studios

[Post New]by blanche92 on Jan 10, 10 2:35 AM
i thing that game not working good i trail so many time help me please thank you

[Post New]by ladbugg7 on Sep 14, 10 10:24 PM
I too have made expert all the way through except for level 39. I even try waiting to seat customers using the jukebox so that I may get my color points but I can never get expert. Guess I'll keep trying and if i learn any secrets I'll be sure to post them.

sayitgirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sayitgirl on Sep 23, 10 4:18 AM
This is a difficult game, it took me weeks to get up to level 39 and I am still at it. That is one thing I like about the Dash games, they make you think. Like a chess game, the more you do it the better you become. If you do not have this attitude, it is not the game for you.

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 9, 10 7:25 AM
[b]Hi, I'm stuck on Level 28, you folks must be so good to get as far as 38 or 39. And I read that one person played the game till the end.

[Post New]by kbadam on Oct 9, 10 7:56 PM
I've played 39 over and over again....cannot make goal eventhough no customers leave..tried matching all seats to increase score, BUT, they all get mad and then that affects the score...best advice from above, keep at it until it works...

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 19, 10 12:29 AM
[b] I made it to level 39. I see how hard it is to get 13000 points. I am so happy I made it this far.

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 20, 10 8:27 AM
[b]You people must be really good to try to get to expert on level 39, I would just be happy if I could get the 13000 points. I have been trying and focusing and going fast but I just can't get to the 13000 points. I play these games for enjoyment, but when it gets to hard to complete the game it just is not fun. I have to be more careful on what games I buy from now on.

shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 22, 10 12:04 PM
I am SUPER stuck on 39 also.. I have ALL the upgrades you can buy except one that is just decor.

I try ev thing. seating by color, thowing ev one down and just trying to get ev 1 as fast as i can. I hit the radio ev time it shows up..and i cook things up ahead of time I KNOW they are going to be ordering. It seems like the drink machine is the culprit. I KEEP the drinks full..but it seems to go slower than anything else on the level and they order a LOT of them.

I wait and seat them all to fill seats... then hit the radio when the first pair of buff dudes show up.. they will leave on u right away if you don't watch them.

I keep trying ..but I have been on this one for a couple days now and I cant' get any closer than 12,000. I only made that twice. Most of the time I end up with around 8,000. I am not giving up..but each day gets more frustrating.. I can' imagine what 40 will be like.. tho' when I was stuck before on 26 or 28... I breezed thru the next two even made expert.

will hang in there.. but if anyone has any hints as to something to do different on this one.. I would certainly appreciate it.

Is there something I need to be more careful about.. chaining ice cream cones?
chaining drinks? I try to chain all food items..then just throw cake out there when I see someone ask for it.. even in the middle of chaining.. IF I don't ... the cake order disappears in a matter of seconds and I am left holding cake for no one. I don't know if this affects the chain or not. I check in here every day to see all NEW posts and see if anyone has replied.

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 12:07:27 PM PST

[Post New]by palmcoastmary on Oct 28, 10 10:53 AM
[b]Shylakay, Level 39 is so hard. I also make it to 12000 points and I just can't get to 13000. This is the only game that I have played and I can't complete it. I just don't know what to do.

[Post New]by chicabeat on Oct 25, 11 5:51 PM
Hi everyone! After playing like 100 times this level, and never be able to reach the expert score, I was about to quit. But then I think of USING THE TELEPHONE FOR HELP! And guess what? It did help! hahaha. When I used the telephone for help in cooking, suddenly apeared a lot of new costumers to be served! And I reached the expert goal!
Hope it will help you

[Post New]by Subliminelle on Jun 6, 14 3:10 PM
So late to this game, but chicabeat's method saved me so much time that I had to come and post a big thank you.

Go to: