dkoda
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Finger prints

[Post New]by dkoda on Oct 23, 15 3:13 PM
There has to be a glitch, because I can't for the life of me get past
the fingerprint part. The one with the gloves, small brush and the long thin one
It will not let me dust the broken glass.

Edited on 10/23/2015 at 6:53:07 PM PST

Re:Finger prints

[Post New]by ladylindy on Nov 8, 15 9:35 PM
I have the same problem I dust the fingerprints and nothing happens. Please help!!

[Post New]by BroWCarey on Nov 16, 15 10:31 PM
I have the same issue. Add to that the fact that all written dialogue disappeared the moment I encountered the security guard. Couldn't see what he was saying or what Penny was saying to him.
Not the first time I have gotten into playing a game only to discover a major bug... and then find online that others have the same issue... but the creators of the game don't do anything about it... they just let people keep downloading a game that doesn't work.

Harlo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Harlo on Dec 14, 15 11:45 PM
Same damn thing. If I quit and restart, the dialogue comes back, but the fingerprint mini-game absolutely will not work. Would really appreciate some reply from Fuzzybug.

[Post New]by emvee333 on Dec 21, 15 3:28 AM
I also can't get past the fingerprint task. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I have rubbed the glass until I just couldn't anymore and no fingerprints come up. Big Fish Games this is ridiculous I have barely started the game and can't continue!

wahin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by wahin on Jan 3, 16 2:36 PM
Me too. I have tried new profile, uninstalling, reinstalling, brush strokes in different ways, tapping....you name it
Has anyone who had this problem been able to move on? if so...how?
very frustrating as it is sooo early in the game
Where are you FuzzyBug? help!

Edited on 01/03/2016 at 2:38:41 PM PST

Go to: