Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Nov 12, 14 5:16 AM
Competitions are running again, but have the same problem as before with freezing if more than 2 people. I didn't try duels.

[Post New]by nightpixie on Nov 13, 14 11:00 AM
I am also having game loading issues. Game worked fine, loaded in about a minute, but since earlier in the week(?...at least 4 days), the game takes about 10 minutes to load, IF it doesn't 'hang' at 48% or so. Nothing has changed on my end...so...what gives? I can see I'm not the only one with this issue.

Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Nov 14, 14 2:17 PM
So I am looking at my Initiation Hall expedition dragon as I type...

So far it says I gave 1000, ssdrver gave 1390 and Fergie38 gave 360. That should mean the Dragon's satiety should be 2750/4000. but it says 990/4000. It was wrong before too, so I waited until someone added to see what would happen, and ssdrver added. It's still wrong.

So let's have a lottery as to whether a) the dragon pays off in 1250 pts or b) the dragon pays off in 3210 pts or c) this dragon is eternally hungry and can be given an infinite amount of food and he still won't pay off, but may explode.

I think his eyes are bigger than his stomach and I pick a.

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Nov 15, 14 8:34 AM
I'm trying to send a new player among my neighbors some artifact pieces that aren't on her wishlist, but when I go to Select an Artifact and then search through my neighbors, she's not on the list! I can tell it's in level order and I went to exactly where she should be in that order and she's not there! I've considered that it might be because I already gave her a free gift today, but this is still really annoying. It should be easier to gift neighbors things that aren't on their wishlists.

[Post New]by auralight1 on Nov 16, 14 6:40 AM
Hello,
I am pretty new to the game, and having issues when I play the challenge games.
The rock, paper, scissors, and the other challenge game too. Well I have won several times and haven't been able to collect my potions or prizes because it will freeze after I have won. an this be resolved? I am afraid to play now, because I loose the the pearls when I challenge and it freezes. i wish I could collect my winnings. Id there a way to get them now?
Thank you,
auralight1

[Post New]by rqribbit on Nov 16, 14 9:24 AM
Most of the issues I am having deal with battles. Sometimes it will freeze halfway through Rock, Paper, Scissors. Also, every time a potion finishes me off the game freezes up.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Nov 17, 14 10:38 AM
Rqribbit and Auralight1, there is a known issue with the Duels that affects many players. The developers are aware of the issue. I suggest you write Customer Support at BFG with your complaint. You can find the form to send to them here: https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 18, 14 2:09 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see there have been these issues for you all! Please feel free to contact Tech Support HERE, and our Reps will be happy to help out in any way they can

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by beckymcclure8513 on Nov 19, 14 6:54 AM
The game won't load. It gets to 89% and stops. I refresh the page several times and when it occasionally does fully load it freezes on the opening page when I try to participate in feeding dragons. I love this game and play it daily. Please help!! Friend code tayyn5

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Nov 20, 14 5:27 PM
Cant load the game BF, again. You owe me my artifacts I assembled.

Very frustrating to say the least. When will this be up and running again?

Please reply asap.

Starmagicgreen

[Post New]by jungmind on Nov 20, 14 5:51 PM
whenever i do a duel, it just freezes and I never get credit for a win. I have to re start the game.

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Nov 20, 14 5:55 PM
I still can't help neighbors rune creatures. It always causes my game to freeze. Is there anything I can do on my end to improve this so it stops messing up? It's really annoying and I'd like to have that aspect of the game back.

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Nov 21, 14 7:27 PM
I have an issue with the items that we collect after searching an area collecting on my screen, they will eventually inhibit me from seeing the items underneath. Ex: is the Dungeon - items will cover up the control console so that I can not see the butterfly, geiger counter, canary, and the 7.

I can play between 3-5 rooms before I have to close the game and reopen it, which will clear my screen. If there is a fix for this I would love to know what it is.

Thanks for your help.

kdsmith5cs16
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by kdsmith5cs16 on Nov 22, 14 3:16 PM
I have that problem occasionally when my browser is running slowly but I've always assumed it's my laptop because when I restart my computer and start playing again it stops happening.

[Post New]by elisabec on Nov 22, 14 8:24 PM
I recently had to purchase a new laptop and am now using Windows 8.1 on an HP Envy. I've read about game and mouse lag in the more high tech games, but I'm getting it in RoM, particularly in any scenes with ghosts - the mouse is jerky and slow to respond. Is there a compatibility fix for this type of online game issue?

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Nov 23, 14 7:05 PM
I recently had to purchase a new laptop and am now using Windows 8.1 on an HP Envy. I've read about game and mouse lag in the more high tech games, but I'm getting it in RoM, particularly in any scenes with ghosts - the mouse is jerky and slow to respond. Is there a compatibility fix for this type of online game issue?

elisabec,
I was experiencing some of the same issues with my mouse, but in Twilight Genies and Octopus. I would cringe everytime these modes would pop up. I found that it was my Chrome browser. I did an update to my mouse drivers, Chrome and then added a mouse scroll application extension from the Chrome App Store, Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller.

Hope you get a resolution soon,

Edited on 11/23/2014 at 7:06:47 PM PST

[Post New]by elisabec on Nov 23, 14 9:22 PM
I didn't think about how this could be a browser issue - I was using IE which of course came with the computer. So I installed Firefox and that seems to work much better. More like it was with Windows 7. I've never used Chrome - is it a better browser to use for online games?

SebringSu
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by SebringSu on Nov 24, 14 7:10 AM
I have not used Firefox in several years, so am not familiar with it, Chrome is associated with Google and offer many of the applications and extensions that I needed.

A computer will perform better when it has a minimal number of processes running at one time, allowing the online game to perform better. My computer struggles if I attempt to open to many large processes, and this is when my graphics act up in ROM. Sorry not to be of any real help,

[Post New]by elisabec on Nov 24, 14 8:03 AM
SebringSu - you were of great help, actually. I might have eventually thought about trying a different browser, but being reminded of this sooner saved me who knows how much frustration. So thanks.

[Post New]by Aurora1972 on Nov 24, 14 3:18 PM
I am in iffrit palace at the moment, I have finished finding all the objects but the game is still running. I have used a talisman so the mode is going slower than normal and while i have been typing on here the game still hasnt finished yet. The game has now completely stopped timer and all on 3m 44 sec. This is the third time that this has happened today. The game must be having technical issues because it keeps reloading and giving me a message about the server. Very annoying

Go to: