Social Code

tmac0120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Social Code

[Post New]by tmac0120 on Mar 20, 18 9:12 PM
Hello All,
I played this game years ago & stopped when they stopped giving out items when you got to a certain point. I decided to give it another go. You can friend me my code is 2762 4055. Thanks and best wishes to all.

[Post New]by kel917 on Mar 28, 18 11:02 PM
Hi everyone my social code is 27741651, I play daily so add me

SassiD
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by SassiD on Apr 21, 18 8:02 AM
Feeling lonely need friends 2771 3080

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Apr 21, 18 4:36 PM
Hi players!

BF is disabling posting in the forum so we will be unable to post asking for friends. I thought I would put my current information here for those players who want new friends.

My game is Dot2. My id number is 12971636.

I am a long time player of this game. I plan to be here for a long time to come. I am always happy to help players. You will find my posts under the forum name of aussie_Dot.

Happy gaming!

Dot

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 22, 18 4:42 AM
Great idea Dot!

I have played as RetiredCookie2 for 3 years. Although I don't necessarily play everyday, I will try to check in. And I will especially be playing the seasonal events.

Social code: 2099 0396
Eastern time zone (Florida, USA)

IfOnlyYou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Social Code 2759 9513

[Post New]by IfOnlyYou on Apr 22, 18 1:11 PM
Hello everyone! I have been trying all of you guy's social code and getting invalid code so I thought I'd put up my information as well. I play as IfOnlyYou on this social code which is on my subject line and here

2759 9513

Hope we can get more friends!

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Apr 22, 18 1:57 PM
IfOnlyYou, I just added you. Remember when you enter a number, don't leave a space...8 straight numbers

IfOnlyYou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by IfOnlyYou on Apr 22, 18 3:00 PM
ahhh,,,, I didn't know that... will be doing them again... I was going to say that I did get your friend request. And that maybe I was having problems with the server and that's why it was a good idea to try my social code... will let you know of the outcome. Thank you so much!

Go to: