Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Roobarbus on Apr 4, 15 1:16 AM
Oh dear ! Looks like I have just joined the ranks of the "Fatal Error" and cannot start the game.

Done all of the usual stuff, but it looks like a "Data Exception Protection" error.

[Post New]by Garwer on Apr 4, 15 9:23 PM
Hi, I am currently on Level 55 (PC) and have energized the Sword of Prometheus which has allowed the Titans to escape. The game won't allow me to go any further. Is there another update?

GennaHart
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by GennaHart on Apr 5, 15 12:51 PM
Once again I was trying order more orbs (450) and the charge came out of my bank account but I didn't get any orbs. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. Please give me my orbs.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 15 1:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there are issues with a fatal error message appearing as well progression blocks and uncredited orbs. Talk about frustrating!

Since troubleshooting is needed and the Forums doesn't have the tools to look up accounts, it is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team. They can help look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Blessing of Nike -- missing from Shop??

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 10, 15 11:41 PM
I had a hard crash of my computer, and lost my saved game / placement in the game.

I started from the beginning again, but now I can't buy the Blessing of Nike. I looked in the shop it is not there. The graphics for it appear (empty) on the screen and when I click it -- it says go to the Shop. But I checked all the different pages / tabs in the Shop there is no Blessing of Nike available.

Is it no longer available or do you need to be a certain level to buy it now?
I remember from before you could buy it right away, just expensive.

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Apr 11, 15 11:55 AM
On 4/10 I spent 3 hrs. on Agency 33. I'm at level 41. I also spent $45 playing it. Today, 4/11, none of that progress was saved and I'm back to where I was when I started on 4/10. This is the third time this has happened to me. I got as far as getting the Promethius sword on 4/10 but now I have to start over. Is there any fix for this problem?

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Apr 11, 15 12:17 PM
I'm at level 41 and, when I play this game lately, it's not saving and I lose the whole game. My computer says "Agency 33 is not working." It will allow me to go back to a previous version like April 3. I was playing it on April 10 so I lose a week of progress. This all costs money. Is there any repair for this problem or should I just give up?

Edited on 04/11/2015 at 12:18:56 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Blessing of Nike -- missing from Shop??

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 13, 15 10:56 AM
moonryu wrote:I had a hard crash of my computer, and lost my saved game / placement in the game.

I started from the beginning again, but now I can't buy the Blessing of Nike. I looked in the shop it is not there. The graphics for it appear (empty) on the screen and when I click it -- it says go to the Shop. But I checked all the different pages / tabs in the Shop there is no Blessing of Nike available.

Is it no longer available or do you need to be a certain level to buy it now?
I remember from before you could buy it right away, just expensive.

Nice to see you again moonryu,

The Blessing of Nike isn't available for anyone,we are looking forward to seeing updates and the bonus again in the future ......if the update ever come!!!

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 15, 15 8:02 PM
Thank you for your reply napoleon.

I am looking forward to another update too. The Blessing of Nike -- is missed as it takes 2 or 3 times longer now to earn enough components to make the more costly Quest items.

This game still the best graphics and story line I seen in a F2P game.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 16, 15 4:08 AM
Yes,I also like the graphics and the story,but unfortunately the game is full of glitches.
I hope that with next update the developers will finally be able to solve all issues,otherwise they should rename the game "Glitches 33",the future will tell!!!

Edited on 04/16/2015 at 4:14:05 AM PST

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 16, 15 9:41 AM
Napoeon,

Unfortunately there are some annoying glitches, the worse in my option is that the quest says 'complete Asian Market HOS scene' and you click to the go to button and it goes to some other HOS scene. I found that the go to, will at least clear the quest, but if you actually use the MAP to get to it, it doesn't always.

At least they fixed some of the worse item descriptions, through there are still a few I have run into that are an interesting choice of word for the item!

I would be happily paid in Orbs to fix some of those glitches and play test the beta versions before they go out so that -- as glitch free as possible.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Quest Items formulas don't go away when created

[Post New]by moonryu on Apr 18, 15 7:39 PM
Newly noticed glitch / technical issue.

In the Creation room, when looking at formulas.

I noticed that the following formulas are still in inventory even though I have made the item and used it.

1) Medusa / Jellyfish looking item
2) Satyr
3) Leaf / green twig thing
4) Goldish/Reddish Star
5) Cougar sign
6) Griffin Feathers / Wings
7) Orpheaus Cube

This are really annoying all the others after the items is created go away.

[Post New]by kiwipipi on Apr 21, 15 1:41 PM
My game will not open. Have been to the help pages and nothing there helped. If it was flash player then I imagine none of my games would load but it is only this one. Very frustrating, don't want to lose my progress. On or around level 27 I think.

[Post New]by robingranny59 on Apr 23, 15 8:30 AM
Same here since Sunday afternoon game only goes as far as dice game and then says fatal error when I try to go to anyother screen

What happened?

Thank you
robingranny

[Post New]by babyvella on Apr 23, 15 11:15 AM
I am so frustrated send so many messages asking for help. When I want to start the game I just get a blank black page and getting only fatal error. I am at level 46 and have a lot of coins to create items and lots of relics. Will I be able to play again and go on from where I was. Becz if I have to start over I will just not play anymore and that would be just a pity for such a nice game. I uninstalled lots of times and it just does not work. CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 24, 15 7:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that many of you are experiencing tech issues with this game, including black screens and fatal errors.

To start, the following help article may be useful:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, we recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Apr 27, 15 1:12 PM
Anybody else having trouble minimizing the game. Someone suggested doing this to get faster at it, but I cannot do it by using the screen that controls the music, special pointer, etc. Nothing happens? Not sure anyone will help if I check in with them, as they appear to have left the building! LOL

[Post New]by Graminator58 on Apr 29, 15 10:07 AM
I play on my pc And was in the middle of a quest & it stopped allowing me to complete quest I can play game but can't do any quests

[Post New]by iluvabcz on Apr 29, 15 10:14 PM
Now at level 25 and still having issues with the game recognizing I played the Asian Market room to complete tasks. Once I was given credit when I played the other Asian room. Go figure. Also, one of the previous times I had to restart the game from scratch the jelly fish and plant were at the beginning. I got the tasks to find the instructions, but they haven't come up as rewards yet. ???

[Post New]by lollocattivo on Apr 30, 15 3:55 AM
Hi, all my tasks disappeared, and now i can't go on with the game. Any clue on how to solve it?

Go to: