How many millionaires?

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

Re:How many millionaires?

[Post New]by miner on Feb 19, 17 9:28 AM
Well back again after a break, my hands & shoulders said time for a rest, now ready to go again. I couldn't believe when I looked at this post how many new millionaires we have, plus 9 increases in present millionaires, you all are doing fantastic.

napoeon a Wooping 11 mill,, no chance of catching up with you, playingthegame 5 mill, E162 4mill, apmg 2 mill, dreamfantasy 2 mill, AuntieRoo 4 mill, HennyMarie 5 mill, Furuli 2 mill, ElliG 5 mill

And our 17 new millionaires a Big Congrats for making the 1 mill club.

bcevers, dearabbi, SweetNellyBly, Gr3asyHalfling, Desertdruid, kkreisman, akge, elsaemerald, Debora1823, shkspr2012, swatkins1971, ladydaa, Rammgirl, Silverfox, bilby_girl, Kitypower, Mikren.

& all around

Happy Gaming

bilby_girl
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by bilby_girl on Feb 19, 17 1:07 PM
Just to clarify miner, I'm not a new millionaire have had over a million for a couple of years, see post 5 on page 1, just have never reached multimillionaire status, don't see much point.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 19, 17 3:29 PM
Congrats everyone!!!

Hi miner, I was worried about you......good to see you back!!!

Cheers!!!

ofitg7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ofitg7 on Feb 19, 17 8:09 PM
Hi everyone! Just made a personal goal and may have a pint or two, just went over four million in coin. Best of luck to all MC players. STU

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 23, 17 1:24 PM
Still far behind napoeon, but now at 9,134,000

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Feb 23, 17 2:46 PM
Thanks in part to the new puzzle feature, I have just passed the 3,000,000 mark. Now I am really ready for the update. I hope it's coming soon.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Feb 23, 17 2:49 PM
I had a little help from the puzzles too -- just passed the 2,000,000 mark. What a surprise -- never thought I'd get to 1 million let alone 2!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 23, 17 2:53 PM
Congrats ofitg7.....Pazlovejoy & Elsaemerald !!!

Wow!.....AEgram so far, but yet so close!
........don't worry, you're Not Behind..... You're Just on Your Own Path!!!

Cheers!!!

Edited on 02/23/2017 at 2:55:14 PM PST

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Feb 23, 17 4:30 PM
I have almost made it to my 4th millions, I am still trying to reach all of the achievements. But that is taking some doing!!

TinkerBell_1
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerBell_1 on Feb 23, 17 6:25 PM
HIP HIP HOORAY

I'm now apart of the "Millionaire Club

Reading everyone's post, you have set the standards high...I'm ready and willing to take on the challenge (with myself) in becoming a "multimillionaire". I know it's not a competition, I just find it fun---besides it stop me from getting bored with the game while waiting for the next update...level 75

Congrats to all my "Millionaire Friends

TinkerBell~1

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 23, 17 6:27 PM
Just a little drum roll please, miner

Just passed the 5 mil mark YAY!!

Who knew I'd make it this far.

datsalotta

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 23, 17 6:49 PM
Congrats to ofitg7, Pazlovejoy, Elsaemerald, westwind02, TinkerBell_1, datsalotta, and all the other new and multi-millionaires!!!!

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Feb 23, 17 8:28 PM
I guess I will has to work harder to make it to a 5 millonaires. Right now I have 3864,400 so if I keep pushing I will make it to the 4 mark. Congrats to all!!

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Feb 25, 17 2:06 PM
What the hey, I hereby submit my application for admission into the millionaires club. I hit 1 million last September (at level 34 or 35, I forget) and am currently at 1.4 million.

Cheers,
Grimwald

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 26, 17 5:43 AM
Congratulations!!!...westwind02....TinkerBell_1......datsalotta......westwind02.......Grimwald
..... HIP HIP HOORAY .....

Cheers!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 26, 17 5:55 AM
All three of my games are now millionaires, does that make me a multimillionaire?

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 26, 17 6:01 AM
LOL!.... ....Congrats Fuzz!!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Feb 26, 17 6:52 AM
napoeon wrote:LOL!.... ....Congrats Fuzz!!!!

well... SOMEone (even though it says, DON'T gift, please... not mentioning any names, napoeon, ... hahahaha) gave my alt game a couple of eggs that put one of my alts over the top.... The REAL trick is to keep the alts above a million while still trying to level up... slooooooooooooooooooooowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch....

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Feb 26, 17 9:13 AM
gohill wrote:
napoeon wrote:LOL!.... ....Congrats Fuzz!!!!

well... SOMEone (even though it says, DON'T gift, please... not mentioning any names, napoeon, ... hahahaha) gave my alt game a couple of eggs that put one of my alts over the top.... The REAL trick is to keep the alts above a million while still trying to level up... slooooooooooooooooooooowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch....

Uh Oh! busted! LOL...sorry I couldn't resist, multiFuzz!!!

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Feb 26, 17 10:26 AM
Well here to update again, love this.

Congrats to our new members, welcome to the club - Ofitg 4 mill, Tinkerbell & Grimwald with 1 mill,

gohill - I put you in as game1, game 2 & game 3 as I didn't have names, hope that's OK

And our multimillionaires are just humming along - Annelliegram 9 mill, Prazlovejoy 3 mill, Elsaemerald 2 mill, dataslotta 5 mill and thanks to those lovely eggs I just made 7 mill,

bilby_girl thanks for clearing my confusion, I started the list after your first post & didn't read it right.

napoeon thank you for your concern

Cheers All

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 10:30:02 AM PST

Go to: